Maurice's Assistant Quest for Thursday, March 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post a little update regarding the quest being cancelled/rescheduled just so everyone is up to date on what's going on! When I went to release the quest for today at midnight, an error occurred that did not allow anyone who had completed the quest on the previous day to complete it again today. I am still learning the ropes on hosting events and quests, and this was an unexpected set back. I'm in the process of figuring out how to fix this so that everyone is able to do the quest, and once it has been fixed I will be sure to send a tweet and comment on this announcement with the newly scheduled date.
I apologize for the inconvenience, and I appreciate everyone's patience as I continue to learn how to be a better host for you all!

xo

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
You got this Pegasus! Can't wait to see how the quest turns out!

HOST_Pegasus

Thank you again everyone for all of your kind words and support! The issue with the quest has been fixed, however I also decided to switch it up a bit, so while the quest has the same premise and prizes, it will be different from the first time the quest was run (not by much, I just made some minor adjustments to some aspects). It will be active Monday March 27th from 12:00am - 11:59pm (tomorrow!). Sorry again for the inconvenience, and I hope you all enjoy doing the quest! If you have any other questions/comments/concerns, please let me know <3

littleone

Just want to say that was an awesome quest. Had to do a little thinking and remembering where things are.
Keep up the good work.

HOST_Pegasus

Just want to say that was an awesome quest. Had to do a little thinking and remembering where things are.
Keep up the good work.
Glad you enjoyed it! I prefer quests that make me think a bit and offer a bit of a challenge, but not so much that it gets frustrating, so that has been my goal! If it is something that other people enjoy as well I will try my best to keep it up (:

littleone

There are always other players around that offer help with the Quests, and I try to help others if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.