Mickey Ears in the Catalogue Mk II

How long should black Mickey ears be in the catalogue for?

• A day

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Three days

Votes: 85 28.3%
  • A week

Votes: 58 19.3%
  • A month

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Three months

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Six months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A year

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • On special occasions

Votes: 61 20.3%
  • Once per week

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Forever

Votes: 39 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once a week is perfect.

Keep in mind, the longer you allow people to get things, the less complaining you will receive. A week is a perfect amount of time. We're all (most) adults now - we hold jobs and some of us are juggling school. It would be nice if things weren't on sale for a very short period.
Maybe put them on sale during special occasions and let them be on sale for a week? During the Christmas/Halloween time, put ears on sale once a week for that month. (Orange ears, black ears, Green ears, gold ears during Halloween time and Red ears, silver ears, blue ears, and idk, dream ears during Christmas time) Just once set per week.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I voted forever, I don't think these need to be limited in any way. We have the other colors for that.

If three days goes through I would like to see them pop up every once in a while. This way they don't become some trade commodity. The Black Ears were not specifically special in VMK and I don't think they deserve to be of that status here.

I voted one day, but to be fair, i don't really care how long it's up there for or if its even there forever.

3 days is a perfect amount in my opinion. That way it is rare and not a lot of people will have it, except for the dedicated players who are here from the start.

Squid

I voted for a month so people have time getting it. I do see that three days received the most vote which stems my next question to how much would they cost if only available for three days? Are we going to have games or more than 2 NPCs to get our credits from?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I think it should be released for the first week of the game, hence everyone who was on the game from day 1 should be able to have access to the mickey ears

Probably an unpopular opinion, but they should be available all the time. I get the need for 'rare' for traders, but the economy in VMK the first time 'round was really unbalanced. There should be a few items that are rare, but not enough to break a person.

Black ears are the most 'basic' of all ears, why make them unavailable? Maybe different colors/themes should be available for special occasions? (Holidays, in-game events, etc)

Probably an unpopular opinion, but they should be available all the time. I get the need for 'rare' for traders, but the economy in VMK the first time 'round was really unbalanced. There should be a few items that are rare, but not enough to break a person.

Black ears are the most 'basic' of all ears, why make them unavailable? Maybe different colors/themes should be available for special occasions? (Holidays, in-game events, etc)
This is my belief, but the poll was leaning one way, so I conceded to a week in hopes that maybe it has a shot at beating out three days.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I still like my idea about the ears

Make them a teir based system.
Black = 1000
Gold = 2000
Green = 3000
etc..
Silver = 50,000

and always have them on sale..

OR EVEN

make each set of ears after black only available after they bought the previous set of ears.

Myth

3 days is reasonable.
If they return during special occasions then people wont value them as much if they know they could return in the future sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.