Minor Bugs Thread

I've skimmed through the thread, and I didn't see this, but if it's already been addressed, then I deeply apologize!

When I trade someone, and then they leave the room without accepting, I cannot trade them again unless I reload. It works just fine if they send me a trade request, but as I stated, I need to reload before I can send them a trade request for the rest of my session.
I've had this happen to people trading me as well, and then they send me the request I'm on the map, then I leave, then they're trapped in the same way for the rest of their session.

There are definitely work arounds, but I just thought I'd mention it since it's happened to me a few times.

uh im not sure if this is a minor bug????? BUT
the invisible walls in some maps on haunted mansion drive ppl nuts especially me. ;o they are in random spots..... one map on bottom floor and in the graveyard its on top right :(
I feel like the one on the lower level (with one way down on the right) is an invisible table. I haven't personally encountered the graveyard one, but the first one drives me crazy because I always manage to get myself stuck there with 10 seconds left and there's 3 or more ghosts taunting me on the other side.

I feel like the one on the lower level (with one way down on the right) is an invisible table. I haven't personally encountered the graveyard one, but the first one drives me crazy because I always manage to get myself stuck there with 10 seconds left and there's 3 or more ghosts taunting me on the other side.
yaaaaas that one idk what it is but its invisible something its so CRAZY MAKES ME CRAZY! the one in the graveyard is on top right in a small area like its weird :( but always there :S

not sure if this goes here but....
but the clocked stopped moving in hm...
Lucky!

@Tohrukun and I played this evening as well.
Third round, same graveyard, and we were both on the lower level, and we both got stuck. The clock kept counting down, but we couldn't move. We were stuck in the walk/run cycle and we could use ctrl to control the hoses but that was it.

Veela

I found a minor bug. It seems every time I go through a coffin teleporter, I end up standing on top of rather than in it. It's been like this for a few weeks now so I thought I'd bring it up.

Nicola

I already created a thread about this on Friday, but I just now noticed this thread lol :um: This is probably pointless now after today (there's still this upcoming weekend, though), but whenever I score over 250,000 points in the classic fireworks game, I'm still receiving 1,200 credits when it should be 2,400 since it's double credits weekend. However, if I score below 250,000 points I get the right amount of credits. I'm not sure if it's just me experiencing this (I don't think so), but I figured this could possibly be a quick fix :shrug: