Minor Bugs Thread

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
hi Amy,

i am having a glitch with my space mountain teleporters. when ever i try to click on it in my Space room i freeze and can't move around room or change to a different room through map. i have to re log in to un freeze. please help?

-waterfallglow :) ^_^

Hello Amy,
I have noticed multiple problems that happen with the Test Track Car Magic, not sure if it happens with any other magics.

The following glitches happen after the magic has ended, depending on what you are doing when you start the magic:

Standing: You will slide around the room (not moving arms or legs) and if you wave, the arm will disappear.
Walking: You will be walking in place, not moving arms and if you wave, the arm disappears.
Dancing: You will be doing the Tap Dancing glitch that previously happened with the Spaceship Magic.

Thanks for all your hard work,
- OswaldLucky

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
For awhile now, sometimes when I place PPR water carpet 1's in my room, they will stop moving. It's mostly when I re-enter the room. I have to take up everything it's on first, then the carpet and then replace it to get it working. Just wanted to report this, it's been bugging me for weeks (no pun intended.)

I would like to report that my clothing items are being skipped when I go through to change my outfit. I also can't go back to it. So every now and then I'm unable to wear certain items... It's really annoying.

Actually everything is skipping that has to do with arrows. The shop pages, my inventory, changing my avatar's clothes. It's super obnoxious.

I would like to report that when i change clothes sometimes it doesn't show me that i changed clothes but it shows others in the room. I have to reenter the room in order to seem them.
Also, this one has probably been reported already but, the angel hat is not centered.
Also, I am not sure if this is normal but when I clear my room of everything the posters will not come off. Everything will leave the room except the posters.

Thank you Amy!!!

Love,
Aglet (Acesupercool)

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
For awhile now, sometimes when I place PPR water carpet 1's in my room, they will stop moving. It's mostly when I re-enter the room. I have to take up everything it's on first, then the carpet and then replace it to get it working. Just wanted to report this, it's been bugging me for weeks (no pun intended.)
This has also been happening with the enchanted rose :/

The Four Leaf Clover pin still shows up as 2007 instead of 2014 in the text box when trading it.
Sometimes, a number generator will just keep spinning, never stopping.
The teleporters don't seem to be working for me at the moment.

I'm having a little issue with JC, when it's a bit too laggy all of the animals show up at once then they're still there and it's just poofy clouds everywhere. My boat wont show up and I have to wait for the fuel numbers to go down so I'll be able to get back into the lobby with my credits. Please fix this Amy.

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
while I was editing my room once, I noticed that when one of the ALR BD stars were being no-clipped with stacked coffee table crates when they were beside each other. any way of fixing that?

While making a new room today using pixels in the Dark Ride Room these are the issues I am having:
1. When I leave the room and come back the items in the room randomly move.
2. If I move a (w) black pixel it won't allow me to put anything in the space again? like its left a black hole or something. and oddly enough if i try? the piece floats 6 pixel heights above the "black hole"
3. When i change my mind about using a pixel and remove it, leave the room and come back? the furniture pieces and pixels are back in the room. tried several times, cleared cache and cookies, reloaded game. Same thing.

On a random note, my kids and I tried to do the host room yesterday but were unable to get in, long lines....no biggie. But when we stayed for the prize at the end, we never received it. Got the message but no item.

Thanks for a great game, its awesome to be back in the kingdom :)

I'm having a little issue with JC, when it's a bit too laggy all of the animals show up at once then they're still there and it's just poofy clouds everywhere. My boat wont show up and I have to wait for the fuel numbers to go down so I'll be able to get back into the lobby with my credits. Please fix this Amy.
I have issues with JC too. The third round of the forbidden temple only spawns like three animals and the rest of the time it's empty. And sometimes the game will be so laggy that no animals spawn until the very end of the room, and then they all spawn at once. It's usually no big deal but ya girl needs all the credits she can get.

When I put items down in my room and take them away, I'll re-enter the room and they'll be there again, sometimes stacking over other items in the same spot

I bought one of the waterslide bundles when they first came out yesterday and it only gave me 1 teleporter. I put it in my room anyway but when I came back today it was gone from the room and it was not in my inventory. Although the particular bundle that I bought appears to be gone from the store, it would be nice if I could get a working set of waterslide teleporters or at least get my credits back...