Minor Bugs Thread

okay so I'm currently IN the HM game and i have caught 105 ghosts and there is a glitch, the timer stopped working, and I don't want to loose those credits because i have to quit! is there any way you can give me those credits?? i just played FOREVER!

OstrichJockey

A bug so tiny, it's barely noticeable when it's crawling under a leaf: In the new website, you can't post comments on users' profiles. Tried three different times under two different browsers. Boing! :)

riceowl

Mansion is great with the following exceptions (bugs):
1. Timer hangs sometimes (relatively rare event) and players are forced to exit.
2. Players and ghosts become stuck in place while timer runs down. This can occur in any or all rounds. Fairly common
3. Most entertaining bug: player is "kicked out" of the game wearing only the Ghost Capturing equipment. Doesn't need to be fixed it is very rare.
4. And of course... lag.

@Amy ....this morning during host event, I tried to use the vmkpass and while the pass worked itself, when I went to use the map and go somewhere, it told me I was already with a pass and to leave the queue to be able to enter (I was trying to enter Mainstreet...not a minigame).

PudgeTheFish

LOOOOL RIP SITS!!!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Sword wasnt there and it allowed me to walk on it almost like it was flat on the ground! :0

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not already. Today I was making a trade with credits and when I typed in 98000 It said I would be putting 105000 up. It actually put up the 98000 when I clicked ok but it was a little disconcerting.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not already. Today I was making a trade with credits and when I typed in 98000 It said I would be putting 105000 up. It actually put up the 98000 when I clicked ok but it was a little disconcerting.
Could you have seen the number wrong? As there is a 2.5% tax.
So when you type 98000 in the box it will change to 100450 (as in the credits it will take from you because of the tax) and when you click ok it will show up as 98000 because that is how much the other person is intended to receive.

Karalora

I bought some orange Haunted Mansion candlesticks from another user and they won't light. I've tried double-clicking, rotating, even logging out and back in. The candlesticks I already had still work normally.

Nokuto

? Signatures don't update unless you leave the room after you change it.
? Similarly, I've had issues with room names and descriptions not updating, and still having issues after leaving and returning, making it really hard to write rooms descriptions withing the dictionary.
? Occasionally, the clothing pane has to be brought up, exited, then clicked out of, and launched again before it will work.
? Advanced mode is seemingly highlighted in white.
? Clicking the Partner's Statue repeatedly does not push it aside to reveal the Dead Walt Disney NPC.
? In the Inner-Space Shrinking Room, the room allows you to proceed past the red laser. In the original, I believe you needed Inner-space Magic running to get into, or past the laser.
? The Big Mountain Mine caves don't work. This page list the teleports: http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Frontierland

That's all I can think of right now.
Dead Walt Disney NPC?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Entering the Music Mixer queue and pressing "Cancel" when asked to pick a song causes player to get stuck at the DJ station until user exits or re-enters room, or until a timer runs out. Blocks other users from playing songs.