Missing Items

Well here it goes, I traded on my account for a SITs pin #6. I've cleared the cache and nothing along with signing in multiple times to no avail. The pin does not show up. Then at Small World Imports I've tried to pick up the Fantasia: Mickey & Stokowski Pin with no luck either.

This is getting super upsetting, I've put in a CFH over the missing pin I bought and still no help from moderators or any type of help from anyone. Same goes for when I've asked for help over quizzes because of my disability.

I feel like there is a lack of help from moderators/staff.

Can I please at least get the missing pin back?

@VMK_Schweetz

Romantic

i just feel you
The pin available at Small World Imports still isn't showing up, and the day's log-in pin isn't either, which stinks for people like me who (since it is Superbowl Sunday) can't log in until later tonight, and since I'm in the PST zone it'll be gone by 9pm here anyways.

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
The pin is now in the store! We will be looking into the login pin issue as soon as Amy comes around. We appreciate your patience on this and apologize for the mix up!

@fronkoreo I looked into the situation personally and could not find any trade involving that particular. I will ask Amy to look into the situation further when I next speak to her. Thank you for your patience!

The pin is now in the store! We will be looking into the login pin issue as soon as Amy comes around. We appreciate your patience on this and apologize for the mix up!

@fronkoreo I looked into the situation personally and could not find any trade involving that particular. I will ask Amy to look into the situation further when I next speak to her. Thank you for your patience!
strange o.o I had bought it from someone with the name jessie? at a guest room o.o Thank you!

I have a spare you can have :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486378318][/DOUBLEPOST]PS there's another log in pin today (the winner from the Donald/Daisy football war) so may want to pop in ;)
Thank you! I'm going to try to sign on now. I'm a little annoyed bc I was on almost all afternoon yesterday just for that Mike pin. -.- I wish the log-in feature had been extended since it wasn't a full day. :|
MERP there goes my internet. I'll definitely buy it from you once I can actually get on my computer. -.-.-.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: