Missing Spaceship Magic

MyVmk Character name: princessbennett

I have an issue with the spaceship magic. I used it only one time on Sunday February 16th and then it disappeared from my inventory. I used the in help game button and explained my situation but I never got a response. Could someone please look into this for me?

Thanks

Stargazing

MyVmk Character name: princessbennett

I have an issue with the spaceship magic. I used it only one time on Sunday February 16th and then it disappeared from my inventory. I used the in help game button and explained my situation but I never got a response. Could someone please look into this for me?

Thanks
OMG this happened to me too!!! I'm about to PM VMK_Snow as well. Let me know if you find out what happened!

Stargazing

Ok I sure will as soon as I hear something :)
Hey! Still haven't heard back from VMK_Snow, but my friend who gave me the spaceship magic logged on MyVMK today and said the magic was back in his inventory! Did you happen to trade for your space magic? Because maybe a similar thing happened to you too. Just thought I'd let you know! Hopefully it won't keep being an issue though...

hey I haven't heard anything back either from VMK_Snow and yes I did trade for my magic. I logged on to check to see if maybe it was back in my inventory but it still isn't there....

Stargazing

hey I haven't heard anything back either from VMK_Snow and yes I did trade for my magic. I logged on to check to see if maybe it was back in my inventory but it still isn't there....
Have you tried getting in contact with the person you traded for the spaceship magic? Because it may be a similar situation in which it got back into their inventory somehow. If that's the case, it would definitely be good to hear back from VMK_Snow!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to clarify something about the spaceship magics that have been disappearing :) Unfortunately, it is a bug that many of you have been having and there is not really much we can do about it for the time being. However, when the bug gets fixed, we will be reimbursing the spaceship magic so being as specific as you can when you are reporting this is the most beneficial. Thanks for reading!

-Snow

Sharks

I fear there will be a lot of false reports of missing magics just so people will get reimbursements for free. There will definitely be an influx of reports from here on out, and I don't know how you guys will filter them out, but good luck.

I fear there will be a lot of false reports of missing magics just so people will get reimbursements for free. There will definitely be an influx of reports from here on out, and I don't know how you guys will filter them out, but good luck.
We can figure out whom is telling the truth and who is not. When the time comes to reimburse them, those that actually had the magic and it disappeared will be getting it back :)

-Snow