Monorail Acting Weird?

awesomecadence

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the monorail? No matter what station I go to every time I try and enter the monorail I get a message saying "You are not allowed to enter this room"

VMK_Dormouse

The monorail does not currently appear on the new client, however you can still enter it when it "arrives at the station" :)
Please keep retrying, it should appear after a few tries.

- also note, this should not affect the old client, and is part of a correction that is still being actively worked on.

Jay.

The monorail does not currently appear on the new client, however you can still enter it when it "arrives at the station" :)

- also note, this should not affect the old client, and is part of a correction that is still being actively worked on.
Well it affected me on the old client just saying.

Blueburry

Been trying for 2 days straight now, with old client. Still nothing.
Can't enter room.

Last edited:

VMK_Dormouse

Whoops! We were not aware this was affecting the old client. If you're on the new client, it should be easier to keep retrying. I've passed this along, and I'll let you know when we have an update.

Sorry for the inconvenience! <3

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
Same thing happened to me for Matterhorn after I went afk for too long and was booted out of the room. I just waited a day and I was finally allowed back in xD