More Male Iteams!!!!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
This game tends to favor female characters than male characters I would LOVE if the game added more male clothing like the last release of the Hocus Pocus stuff were only female stuff what about the men?
There was supposed to be a male outfit for this month, but clothing takes a very long time to make. We're talking like.. hundreds of frames and angles. We just ran out of time, unfortunately. BUT get ready for the holidays! :hearts:

riddleguy

There was supposed to be a male outfit for this month, but clothing takes a very long time to make. We're talking like.. hundreds of frames and angles. We just ran out of time, unfortunately. BUT get ready for the holidays! :hearts:
Any chance the planned male outfit could be released at a later date? I would also love to see the unreleased rooms from fantasyland month released.

Rizz

The ears for the potc chest are also more female oriented as well. BUT the stuff in the crates is cool, so it's not that big of a deal. Just wish the ears from potc were more unisex looking at least.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk