MP3 Televisions!

MP3 in VMK TVs?

• Total voters

mark

10 mins late to everything
Since at least 80 of the MyVMK is at least 13, why not have the TVs have MP3 into it! We can put youtube links in a box found all the way at the bottom it will mute the sound effects the room is making, the owner can only put the links, you can use links such as beemp3, i think youtube. the video will not be shown.

The TV(s) I can't find the flat screen one :(
The owner will double click the TV, and this will pop up.
MP3

*people can have the option to mute the music
please applaud for my skills with paint pls just look at the picture so legit tho

here is when the non-owner double clicks the tv.

added a report option if the songs inappropriate.

UPDATE: when the song plays a little chat bubble will appear just like in the Shell Minigame saying;
Mark is now playing http://markisawesoke.com/mark.mp3/.

you can choose specific links if ya'll scared about "viruses" and "profain/vulgar words" from a bit.ly link myvmk organized... there could be a whitelisted list of songs. pls guys i want dis

Last edited:
"blah blah blah the part where no one reads blah blah blah" ROFL
This is a good idea, btw :3

John

This would violate copyrights
Plus implementing it would be a nightmare
Additionally autoplay on blogs is terrible, and that's basically what this is creating

This would be amazing if you wanted to achieve a certain atmosphere, especially if a room needs themed music; cafe's with a jungle theme, or rides that need Disney soundtracks.

I still believe there's magic in vmk, only a few tweaks such as the dictionary, crates, and recolors.

I do too, what I meant was we absolutely do not want to incorporate any sort of copyrighted music (aside from the original music that was in the game). We don't want other companies such as Sony Music getting involved and trying to get us shut down... Protect the magic.

Chill

I think it's a great idea but as much as I love it and wish it could be real, there's no way it would be possible.

Imagine all the ways it could be abused... people could use inappropriate audio, not even music. And yeah, it could be reported, but it's kinda the same situation as the chat restrictions. If we were allowed to use any audio from youtube we want and simply be reported if we used an inappropriate link, then what's to say that we wouldn't be able to say whatever we want but just be reported if we say something bad? Like, maybe someone might use the word "b-ooty" in a perfectly innocent way, like talking about pirate's loot. But the word is still blocked.

The obvious solution to this is "hey, why not have links be reviewed and accepted/denied by staff?" but that's where copyright laws hit hard.

If it were possible, it would be the best most awesome addition ever, but unfortunately it's not.