My room is so glitchy

I hope I am posting this in the right spot,
I can access my inventory anywhere else, other peoples rooms load, even the rides work fine.
But once I enter one of my rooms that I'm working on, everything gets REALLY buggy.
Most of the time (I've closed and reopened the game like 40 times in the past couple hours) the room items load, but I cant shop, go to furniture, or even use the globe.
What do

update: i cant access my inventory ANYWHERE now. ):[DOUBLEPOST=1513318740][/DOUBLEPOST]So I attempted to delete and redownload MyVMK pal or whatever, and it WONT LET ME
I am getting seriously so upset, here is the message when trying to download

Last edited:

Daniella

So I was finally able to log in using another computer, but my inventory still doesnt open and in my room the entire bottom bar doesnt work, it only blacks out. I searched your room to see if it would still happen to me and it did! Im not sure which room youre talking about, but I tried your winter room. The only thing I could successfully open was the friendlist but even that was glitchy https://i.imgur.com/E0TjZKd.jpg

This happened to me about a month ago too, I made a thread about it but no one ever responded. This is the third room Ive tried to create that I had to destroy to get rid of the bug. Note that the bug does go away once the room is cleared... which really sucks because collectively Ive probably spent upwards of 50k per room on items that I otherwise wouldnt need and then I dont even get to finish the rooms

What Ive noticed is its always in the dark ride room and when the room is almost complete, so my guess is that maybe there is a max number of items for that room that isnt published?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
There is a limit to every room! To see how close you are to the limit, whilst in the room, say "!q". This will tell you how many items are in there, and how many more you can place before hitting the limit. Once you have a lot of items (1x1 items make it so much worse) you get close to this limit. The closer to the limit, the more problems you may encounter. The room has difficulty loading all the items at once, so what you can do to help this is use the "!preload" command. Enter the room, say that command, and re-enter. You'll get a loading screen before you enter as the game is trying to load all the items beforehand, reducing lag and such.

see, i want to see if i can replace the 1x1 things (snow) with carpets, but im scared if i take them away, i still wont be able to access my inventory and it'll end up looking worse while unfixable