Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCSkipper

Welcome to the first MyVMK Guest Auctions!
Please read through all instructions and rules first!
___This is the first Guest-run Auction! This works just like the MyVMK Homepage Auctions did. You can fill out a "Auction an Item" form to enter an item you wish to place on auction, and I will then accordingly place it on the auction form. Furthermore, to bid on an item, you can fill out the form in the "Bid on an Item" link. Also below that link is the the link to view current bids as well as below it! All auctions will be on for 24 hours since it's upload time (shown next to the item). Please remember that all bids must be in credit form and that I am not liable for any trades as it is strictly between the person auctioning off an item and the person who won the bid; however I will be posting who won bids, etc on this thread with the bidders and auctioneers tagged.

Auctioneer Rules:
  • Fill out the form completely
  • Do not back out on trades
  • You may stop an auction at any time if you wish, just PM me and the last bid prior to your PM will be the final bid
  • Please contact your bidder after they have won
  • If you wish to "cancel" an item, please give notice no less than two hours prior to auction end
  • If the winning bidder does not contact you and you have contacted them, PM me their username and they will warned: second offence="banned" from bidding
  • Items must be 500+ credits
Bidder Rules:
  • Please make a reasonable bid, I can see all bids made as well as others
  • All bids are FINAL
  • Do not make bids that exceed 1000C over the current bid
  • Do not make bids that are below 5C, they will not count
  • If your Auctioneer does not contact you after winning a bid and you have contacted them, PM me their name and I will warn them: second offence="banned" from auctioning
Extra Information
  • Constantly check the Current Auctions as they will be updated every 10 minutes
  • If there are no bids after 24 hours, I will keep the auction up unless asked to take down the item from it's auctioneer
  • Once an auction is over, I will post which auction is over including what item was for auction, who owns the item, who won, and the winning bed

**Happy Bidding!**

***Auction an Item***

**Bid on an Item**

*Current Bids:*
  • Cowgirl Jessie Boots: 500 No Bids
  • Ariel's OMD Dream Pin: 1,500 No Bids
  • Silver Ears:190,000 No Bids
  • Sparrow Ears: 130,000 No Bids

Last edited:

JCSkipper

Come on down!

We currently have a Gold Firewall, DLR Pumpkin, Silver Ears, Sparrow Ears, and more for auction! Come on in and bid or place another item for auction!

Last edited:

Savvy.Mike

Have a Magical Day!

Welcome to the first MyVMK Guest Auctions!
Please read through all instructions and rules first!
___This is the first Guest-run Auction! This works just like the MyVMK Homepage Auctions did. You can fill out a "Auction an Item" form to enter an item you wish to place on auction, and I will then accordingly place it on the auction form. Furthermore, to bid on an item, you can fill out the "Items for Auction" form in the "Auction" spoiler. Also in the spoiler is the link to view current bids! All auctions will be on for 24 hours since it's upload time (shown next to the item). Please remember that all bids must be in credit form and that I am not liable for any trades as it is strictly between the person auctioning off an item and the person who won the bid; however I will be posting who won bids, etc on this thread with the bidders and auctioneers tagged.

Auctioneer Rules:
  • Do not back out on trades
  • You may stop an auction at any time if you wish, just PM me and the last bid prior to your PM will be the final bid
  • Please contact your bidder after they have won
  • If you wish to "cancel" an item, please give notice no less than two hours prior to auction end
  • If the winning bidder does not contact you and you have contacted them, PM me their username and they will hence be "banned" from bidding
  • Items must be 500+ credits
Bidder Rules:
  • Please make a reasonable bid, I can see all bids made as well as others
  • All bids are FINAL
  • Do not make bids that exceed 1000C over the current bid
  • If your Auctioneer does not contact you after winning a bid and you have contacted them, PM me their name and I will "ban" them from auctioning.
Extra Information
  • Constantly check the Current Auctions as they will be updated every 10 minutes
  • If there are no bids after 24 hours, I will keep the auction up unless asked to take down the item from it's auctioneer
  • Once an auction is over, I will post which auction is over including what item was for auction, who owns the item, who won, and the winning bed

Happy Bidding!

Auction an Item

where do you place a bid? I don't see a place to

JCSkipper

lol submitted it the wrong way the first time :P so one of the bids is twice :P
First bid was the correct way! No need to do the 8500-Whoosh thing, I have the Username box ;)

Lots of great items for auction! Come on down and bid!

• Gold Firewall: 8,050 Gimmie the Loot Sold
    • Cowgirl Jessie Boots: 500 No Bids
    • DLR Pumpkin: 8,500 Whoosh
    • Ariel's OMD Dream Pin: 1,500 No Bids
    • Silver Ears:190,000 No Bids
    • Sparrow Ears: 130,000 No Bids
    • Full Olaf No Bids

Last edited:

JCSkipper

@Savvy.Mike Someone has won the auction against your Golden Firewall! @Gimmetheloot for 8,050 credits! Congratulations! Please contact each other and meet up in-game to proceed with the trade.

@Savvy.Mike someone has won the auction against your DLR Pumpkin! @Whoosh for 8,500 credits! Congratulations! Please contact each other and meet up in-game to proceed with the trade!

Savvy.Mike

Have a Magical Day!
@Savvy.Mike Someone has won the auction against your Golden Firewall! @Gimmetheloot for 8,050 credits! Congratulations! Please contact each other and meet up in-game to proceed with the trade.

@Savvy.Mike someone has won the auction against your DLR Pumpkin! @Whoosh for 8,500 credits! Congratulations! Please contact each other and meet up in-game to proceed with the trade!
both taken care of ty for your help.

Jorash

@JCSkipper since my PM went unanswered today, I will post it here. Please take my item from the auction down. Thank you.

JCSkipper

I can open this up if people truly want to do it, when I first brought it up no one did it. Made a poll, if at least 20 people want it to be active, I'll start it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.