MyVMK Experience FIX

kiddy

I've been sitting at this screen for like 5 minutes, is anyone else having this problem? I've restarted my computer, and I've undownloaded and redownloaded. I have Yosemite, so it should work. Any suggestions?
its been super slow for me, im gonna redownload it now

I got a Mac today for Christmas and am having trouble getting any of these links to work.. I am not very good with computers so it could just be operator error. Does anyone think they can help me?

I am able to download the MyVMK Experience offered in the first link, but when i go to click on it - it just says error and quits. I've been reading a lot and it seems that MyVMK just simply does not work on new Mac computers. If anyone knows a loophole or something I could try, PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much <3

Boulevard

Most Well-Known Member
I use MyVMK Launcher if that works on your Mac. I have a Mac too, but it's 2012.
I got a Mac today for Christmas and am having trouble getting any of these links to work.. I am not very good with computers so it could just be operator error. Does anyone think they can help me?

I am able to download the MyVMK Experience offered in the first link, but when i go to click on it - it just says error and quits. I've been reading a lot and it seems that MyVMK just simply does not work on new Mac computers. If anyone knows a loophole or something I could try, PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much <3

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator

We are working on a fix for Mac! Hopefully we can get that out soon

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
What is soon? Like a day or month? Sorry for being pushy, I'm just wondering and am curious! Just lemme know :-)
We aren't sure yet, sorry :/ I'll be sure to post an update when I have one though!

AshleeKAT

Does anyone know about the fix for mac? I haven't been able to play in so long I wanted to come back on today but can't seem to figure it out