MyVMK Experience Issues?

Just tonight, I've tried to log onto MyVMK Experience and it says:

"Your request timed out. Please retry the request."
So I've tried logging in multiple times and it says the same thing. It's weird because it worked fine for me this morning. Anyone else having this issue?

I think it might be because the game itself has been having issues all day. It's been disconnecting a lot and has been extremely laggy. Some people haven't been able to get on at all.
I believe it is a MyVMK wide issue, not just MyVMK Experience.
Oh, okay. Makes a little more sense now. It's just weird personally because I have not had any issues for a long time until today. Hopefully it's fixed soon! :)

Kelsey

omg thank god it's not just me.. for a minute there i thought i was banned LOL

Zelena

Anyone know what the problem is???? I haven't been able to get on since like 7 est

Kelsey

@Amy fix this please :um:

Kelsey

No idea yet, but now it's playing tricks on me... It loads all the way up to 'loading character information' and then it turns black! Y VMK GODS Y
at least you got that far D: i'm still getting the time out message cri

Just tonight, I've tried to log onto MyVMK Experience and it says:

"Your request timed out. Please retry the request."
So I've tried logging in multiple times and it says the same thing. It's weird because it worked fine for me this morning. Anyone else having this issue?
I can't get on either. :'( I was literally just on and it signed me out. I thought I was banned as well because I accidentally said a bad word.