MyVMK Forums Newsletter 02/07/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

One month down, 11 to go!

Welcome to February everyone! Did January fly by or is it just me? Anyways, enough of my stalling! Lets get to your February 7th Newsletter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to last newsletter's winners, @katieeelynnn and @LexieandTink! The answer was The Penny Arcade!

Attention myVMK agents of ACME, the notorious Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E agents have been spotted around the game thieving credits. After her plans to steal the crown jewels were foiled, she has turned her attention to making herself an internet billionaire. Due to its sentimental value, MyVMK was a target, but it’s not too late to save the day! One of our agents has found the following note, full of cryptic clues,on her myVMK location. It’s up to you to determine where she is so we can stop her in her tracks!

“Perhaps I'll have to get my feet wet to retrieve the bountiful treasure from ships that have met their fate. They may have caught me once but this time I'll win I bet!"

Do you know where the fiend Carmen is? If you do, email forums@myvmk.com with the subject “Carmen Sandiego Answer” with a picture of your character in that room by February 19th at 11:59PM. For those agents who work out her location, there’s the chance of winning a Carmen Sandiego medal!

Congrats to the winners of Push's Last Trivia Question, @mrbluebayou and @JimV! The answer was the Lava Lamp!

This week’s question: The last quest of last month was "Walk with Walt", but which famous children's author did not want to walk with Walt in Disneyland?

Hint: She's the focus of a 2013 Disney movie!

Know the answer? Send it to forums@myvmk.com with the subject “MyVMK Forums Trivia Answer” by February 19th at 11:59PM. Two winners will be picked and they will receive the totally hip prize of a Push's Forum Trivia medal!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to @mrbluebayou and @Kevin_ on answering correctly on the last newsletter's question! The Answer was Rapunzel! You both will receive a PM from a MyVMK Forums Staff member with your in-game code to receive your 1* Lightning Magics! Thanks for playing! :)

MyVMK features all things Disney, but are you a Disney expert? Put your skills to the test by identifying the popular Disney character that the picture below is from!

Think you know who or what it is? Please send all answers to forums@myvmk.com with the subject "Name the Disney Character Answer" by February 19th at 11:59PM. Two winners will be randomly chosen and will receive the fantasmic prize of a 1* Dash Magic!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to @JimV and @Gregory for winning our Credit Giveaway from the last newsletter! Each of you will receive a PM from a MyVMK Forums Staff with your In Game Code to redeem your 2,500 Credits! Thanks for playing!

Now onto this editions Credit Giveaway! Comment on this thread with "I want to win those credits!" along with your in game name by February 19th at 11:59PM to be entered into 2 different drawings for 2,500 Credits Each! Winners will be announced in the next Newsletter!

For current events, click here!

Thanks for reading this edition of the MyVMK Forums Newsletter, and be sure to check back for new additions based on your suggestions, but also for next editions winners of the MyVMK forums newsletter.

Reminder to follow all our MyVMK Forum rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, I was thinking of doing the Penny Arcade I should of done that room instead XD
Entering Credit Giveaway
In-Game Name: Cloudyblue

Status
Not open for further replies.