MyVMK Forums Newsletter- December 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Walt Disney!
(12/05/2014)

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first installment of the forum newsletter!

We will be posting a new one every week, and it will contain all sorts of useful information and fun things for forum members to participate in. These newsletters will include our weekly trivia hosted by a different forum staff each week. Yes, you saw that right, weekly trivia! We hope you aren't too busy, because we have a LOT of stuff planned for you guys to participate in! For the month of December we will be having three different competitions, and that's not including the weekly trivia in this newsletter. Keep reading below to find out more about what's going on around the forums this week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing MyVMK forums competitions:

Design a Christmas Ornament!
Help Santa Claus decorate his Christmas tree by creating your own ornament!
For more information. click here!

MyVMK Christmas Poem or Short Story Contest!
Create your own holiday story this Christmas!
For more information, click here!

MyVMK Forums Dress Your Pet Contest- Christmas Edition
This contest is all about you and your pet and how well you can dress your beloved friend!
For more information, click here!

Where in Disney World?
Answer
the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.

In which park does Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party place take place in Walt Disney World?

To Submit an answer please create a new thread CLOSED
Make sure to use the prefix "Where in Disney World Trivia!"

MyVMK Forums Staff Profiles:

Moderator Name:
NightWolf

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room is Main Street because it is the place I met my first friend.

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
My favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends and spend time playing games with them. I also enjoy spreading my kindness and making others happy as much as I can.

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
My favorite mini-game is Haunted Mansion. I love being able to play with friends and it earns me the most credits the quickest.

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
Be respectful to fellow members. Remember that treating someone with kindness, may bring kindness back to you. Also Pay it Forward! It may come back around some day when you need a little happiness the most!

Reminder to follow all our MyVMK Forum rules!
We will be adding more sections to our newsletter on the next installment. Keep an eye out for it!​

Last edited:
this is so awesome :D I was wanting one contest, but three?!? The only thing I don't like are the prizes since I don't play the game anymore, but I will try to participate anyways, and if I win, I can give the code away to someone who does play! (: thank you for doing this myvmk forum staff

this is so awesome :D I was wanting one contest, but three?!? The only thing I don't like are the prizes since I don't play the game anymore, but I will try to participate anyways, and if I win, I can give the code away to someone who does play! (: thank you for doing this myvmk forum staff
If you win you can just give me the code ;P

BuddyBoo

Testing... Testing... 1... 2... 3... New joiner here...

Status
Not open for further replies.