MyVMK Forums Newsletter - January 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the sixth installment of the Forum’s Newsletter!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the Art of Animation Month in the game and having fun on the forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where in Disney World?
Answer the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.
This week's question goes along with the animation theme for the month.
Sleeping Beauty Castle is located in three Disney Parks Around the world. Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland are two of the three parks which feature Sleeping Beauty Castle. What third park features the Sleeping Beauty Castle?
To Submit an answer please create a new thread HERE. Make sure to use the prefix "Where in Disney World Trivia!"

Last week's answer was Dumbo and the winner is @Eirie ! Congratulations, Eirie!
This Day in Disney History

On this day in Disney History . . .

In 1997, at the age of 80, Adriana Caselotti, the voice and personality of Snow White, passed away after battling cancer.

She was 19 when she first voiced Snow White.

In 1972, she had a guest appearance on The Julie Andrews Hour, where she sang "I'm Wishing" and "Someday My Prince Will Come".

Have a Suggestion?
Is there anything you'd like to see in the newsletter, something you think would be fun or interesting? Let us know by replying to this thread or Private Messaging a forums staff member!
We would love to hear your thoughts!
Contest Updates
Don't forget to check out the forums' latest contest here!
MyVMK Forums Staff Profiles:

Moderator Name:
@Sully

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room is the VMK Gallery. I like how it showcases the month and its theme!

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
My favorite thing to do in MyVMK is ride the Fantasyland Courtyard rides, ALR and PPR. It's fun trying the sword to see what I could win!

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
My favorite minigame would have to be the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari. It's a close second behind Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers!

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
If I could give any advice to members on the forums it would be to never hesitate to ask for help! Forums staff members can help with forum related issues and are only a PM away, whether it be a question about which section to post in or asking about the rules.

What is your favorite item(s) in the game?
I am particularly excited about the Sully outfit now available in the game! It's one of my favorite outfits and hopefully everyone else would agree :)

------------------------------------

Remember to follow all our MyVMK Forum Rules!​

Even though it is depressing, I found it interesting that she was on The Julie Andrews Hour. That was something I never knew until I looked more into this.
That i will agree is very interesting :) i just found it a tad morbid that i'm looking at this and i see "in this day in Disney history Snow White died" XD

OstrichJockey

Even though it is depressing, I found it interesting that she was on The Julie Andrews Hour. That was something I never knew until I looked more into this.
I am impressed that Adriana Caselotti's voice pops up in The Wizard of Oz and It's a Wonderful Life! Now I'll have to look out for Snow White's special appearance during my Christmas rewatch. :)

Thanks for the leap through the Wikipedia wormhole, NightWolf! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.