MyVMK Forums Newsletter - January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the seventh installment of the Forum’s Newsletter!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the Art of Animation Month in the game and having fun on the forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where in Disney World?
Answer the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.
This week's question goes along with the animation theme for the month.
In the show World of Color at Disney California Adventure, what is the name of the ride that is lit up with lights throughout the show?
To Submit an answer please create a new thread HERE. Make sure to use the prefix "Where in Disney World Trivia!"

Last week's answer was Disneyland Paris and the winner is @Kevin_! Congratulations, Kevin_!
This Day in Disney History

On this day in Disney History . . .

On January 24, 1906,

Wilfred Jackson was born.

Wilfred Jackson was an animator and worked frequently with Disney. He contributed towards Steamboat Willie, Fantasia, Pinocchio, and Cinderella - just to name a few of his works!

Jackson was known for his creation of a method of coordinating music and animation.

Have a Suggestion?
Is there anything you'd like to see in the newsletter, something you think would be fun or interesting? Let us know by replying to this thread or Private Messaging a forums staff member!
We would love to hear your thoughts!
Contest Updates
Don't forget to check out the forums' latest contest here! There are only a few days left to enter.
MyVMK Forums Staff Profiles:

Moderator Name:
@Sully

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room is the VMK Gallery. I like how it showcases the month and its theme!

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
My favorite thing to do in MyVMK is ride the Fantasyland Courtyard rides, ALR and PPR. It's fun trying the sword to see what I could win!

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
My favorite minigame would have to be the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari. It's a close second behind Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers!

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
If I could give any advice to members on the forums it would be to never hesitate to ask for help! Forums staff members can help with forum related issues and are only a PM away, whether it be a question about which section to post in or asking about the rules.

What is your favorite item(s) in the game?
I am particularly excited about the Sully outfit now available in the game! It's one of my favorite outfits and hopefully everyone else would agree :)

------------------------------------

Remember to follow all our MyVMK Forum Rules!​

Status
Not open for further replies.