MyVMK Help

Hello! I have been trying to log onto the game all day today and I'll get past the log in page and the game will start loading, and then will ask me to re-authenticate. So i'll then re type in my password and then the re-authenticate screen pops right back up. I was wondering if anyone knew the cause of this? Thanks all!

Hello! I have been trying to log onto the game all day today and I'll get past the log in page and the game will start loading, and then will ask me to re-authenticate. So i'll then re type in my password and then the re-authenticate screen pops right back up. I was wondering if anyone knew the cause of this? Thanks all!
It's been happening for a lot of people recently, don't worry. If the problem persists let us know.

Does anyone know how to correct the navigation bar disappearing? I haven't been able to play the game since last weekend because the upper navigation bar and the lower talking bar (where the clothes icon is) are missing. All I have if the animated screen. Any ideas for fixing this...please let me know

Sorry, I'm kinda new to this thing and i haven't played VMK in years..
I just need help on how do people get these special clothes, like the princess tops? I knew they used to be in the Small World Imports but now it's not..?

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Help!
I can't remember how to pull the sword from the stone ?!
Equip one of your SIT (Sword In The Stone) pins to your lanyard, then go up to the sword in the stone in Fantasyland Courtyard, click the wand icon on the right side next to your chat bar, and double-click the SIT pin. Your character will then attempt to pull the sword out of the stone!

Good luck.

By riding either Peter Pan's Flight or Alice in Wonderland Ride in Fantasyland Courtyard in Fantasyland. Step onto the little walkway of either ride in that room :)

I have quite a few questions lol

1. When Will the film be working.?
2. Will the POTC be like the original or after the remake.? (same for haunted mansion?)
3. When will there be codes, and do the old codes work?
4. Will there be the same rooms available at later dates? (i.e. The skull room)

Thanks guys (=
*Rainabo

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I have quite a few questions lol

1. When Will the film be working.?
2. Will the POTC be like the original or after the remake.? (same for haunted mansion?)
3. When will there be codes, and do the old codes work?
4. Will there be the same rooms available at later dates? (i.e. The skull room)

Thanks guys (=
*Rainabo
Hi there! (:

1.) Camera film will be released in the near future. It depends when Amy (the developer) gets around to it, assuming it's not top priority at the moment.

2.) All original VMK minigames (POTC, HM, Jungle Cruise, etc.) will remain original, so nothing will be altered with the gameplay. There may be a few tweaks, but nothing you should be concerned about.

3.) Old VMK codes are useless and will never work in the future. It is highly unlikely that there will be codes specifically for MyVMK, although Amy does run little contests where the prize is a code you can redeem for credits - but no codes for unreleased items and the such.

4.) All original VMK content, including rooms and items, will be released - every month there is a theme, and items that correspond with the theme are released throughout the month. MyVMK will include everything from VMK, as well as custom items and features!

Last edited:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Thank you so much.! I appreciate the help.! How often is the newsletter updated.?
It's usually only updated when there are new catalog items for sale, so weekly or every two weeks in that case - but it's updated throughout the month depending on how much is going on, e.g. competitions, BGR, special events, etc. the newsletter is guaranteed to be updated this Friday, though, since new catalog items are being released that day.

I feel like i'm the only one asking questions... lol

Will I get in trouble for my in game signature having anything to do with religion?

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I feel like i'm the only one asking questions... lol

Will I get in trouble for my in game signature having anything to do with religion?
You have the freedom to put whatever you want, as long as it doesn't violate the rules. (e.g. discrimination, vulgar language, etc.) You should be fine.