MyVMK Help

Not sure where the best place is to put this but if anyone playing on Mozilla has a really weird episode of font turning to wingdings, trying to delete your typing only goes forward, your screen is way to small or cut off, and the game keeps freezing and crashing, do the following:
Go to Mozilla settings, clear history, re-boot, go to myvmk and press the CNTRL + 0 (zero) buttons until it looks correct. You may have to do that on both the home and forum pages. ((Hugs))

princessaurora

Hi there!

So I am a mac user, and I guess MyVMK Launcher or Pal which ever was used for Mac no longer works.

Does anyone know any solutions or if I was hearing false information?

Thanks,
Melisandre

Hi there!

So I am a mac user, and I guess MyVMK Launcher or Pal which ever was used for Mac no longer works.

Does anyone know any solutions or if I was hearing false information?

Thanks,
Melisandre
Same here. I repaired my laptop so I can come back and play, but it seems like all the downloads for Macs to get on are gone. I seen some people who already had the programs installed still able to get on, but I had to replace my hard drive so all that is gone.

I did hear that there's suppose to be a Mac version coming out soon but they've been saying it for a few months now, so who knows :RollinHamster:
I've got my fingers crossed.

milklady

original vmk player
I can log in, but when I get the home screen to go places, it takes forever and can't get anywhere I am using internet explorer.....help, wanna get back in the game

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling VMK, clicked on the 64-bit help link, tried the Boolean fix, etc. etc. I can get on the game with my clone, but poor Sun keeps getting the Oh No, you broke the game message. Why would a clone be able to log in the game, but not my main? And no, Sun didn't get a ban warning since she really hasn't been around the game much lately. And I tried MyVMK Pal, but it now says that this app can't run on my PC.

Last edited:
Ah, someone else having the same issue that I have. Yesterday morning (July 02), I got on and collected my daily credits. A couple of hours later, I tried to get on again and got the "Uh Oh" message. I tried several times during the afternoon to no avail. I also tried logging on via Internet Explorer (never lets me actually play but I can usually log in there) but no dice with that either. My husband (EngineerTiger) got home and tried his avatar. Same computer, same Firefox (he refuses to put Firefox or Shockwave on HIS computer so uses mine for MYVMK) and he was able to get on with no difficulty. With advice from other players (Thanks Peasy and rest of the gang in POTC lobby), he sent a CFH on his character on my behalf. He was able to get on today also and received a message back from Staff today that someone was looking into it. And no, I haven't received any warnings either nor do I recall doing anything naughty. I'm hoping that it is just another little transition glitch.

I was able to get Tinker_Blue on via MYVMK Pal too. Still getting the "Uh Oh" message on the main site. EngineerTiger is still able to get on via the main site. Hopefully, mentioning the updates will help the technical staff zero in on a potential bug that might affect others.

Ice_Cream

If there's food, I'm there.. :)
@Tinker Blue @SoakinUpTheSun we have received your emails. Someone will be in contact with you soon. :] If anyone has the same issues as Tinker_Blue and SoakinUpTheSun, please send us an email to contact@myvmk.com :}
I also have the same issue with the "Uh-Oh" message for IGN Ice_Cream when using firefox, and I've sent an email, but have not receive a reply. Just wanted to make sure you guys got the email (:

Ekko

I can't play the fireworks game? It's black where the fireworks are suppose to be. It does the same on mobile too.

EDIT: It seems to work now? I managed to score 1000 for the quest too :dance:

Last edited:

Drake

How do you change your signature in the game? I'm not sure how since the new clothing set up.
In the chat bar type signature and then whatever you want your signature to say.. you'll need to refresh in order to see it[DOUBLEPOST=1541034797][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot the ! Before signature don't forget the !