myVMK iPhone and Android app!

Would you like to have a myVMK app on your smart phone?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

polkadotsk8s

I love myVMK but as I am currently studying in college, have a boyfriend and work to juggle, I tend to miss a lot of special events because I am not able to get to a computer in time! I think A LOT of people would love to have an app that would enable them to access and play myVMK straight from their smart phone! I would even be willing to buy this app if you set a reasonable price for it through the app store. The funds that come from the app could go to the rebuilding of VMK or even straight to the makers to be split and used amongst themselves. You people have done a tremendous job rebuilding this game I loved to play as a kid and I just want to say thank you so much for bringing back a piece of my childhood!

Long live VMK!:)

bfen

I love myVMK but as I am currently studying in college, have a boyfriend and work to juggle, I tend to miss a lot of special events because I am not able to get to a computer in time! I think A LOT of people would love to have an app that would enable them to access and play myVMK straight from their smart phone! I would even be willing to buy this app if you set a reasonable price for it through the app store. The funds that come from the app could go to the rebuilding of VMK or even straight to the makers to be split and used amongst themselves. You people have done a tremendous job rebuilding this game I loved to play as a kid and I just want to say thank you so much for bringing back a piece of my childhood!

Long live VMK!:)
While I am not completely familiar with the way that Shockwave works, I know that it is not available on iPhone. Therefore, in order to run MyVMK on a smartphone or tablet running iOS, MyVMK would have to be completely rewritten in HTML 5.

Maybe someone with a more complete understanding of Shockwave can shed some light on the options, if any.

Jasmine

While I am not completely familiar with the way that Shockwave works, I know that it is not available on iPhone. Therefore, in order to run MyVMK on a smartphone or tablet running iOS, MyVMK would have to be completely rewritten in HTML 5.

Maybe someone with a more complete understanding of Shockwave can shed some light on the options, if any.
It doesn't run on Android either. At least I don't think it does... It's pretty old.
There really aren't any options, other than re-coding it in HTML5, like you said.