Myvmk Launcher SLOW

I've noticed lately that loading on myvmk launcher has been extremely slow. It takes about 15 minutes to log in, and that depends on if I can get on. Rooms are also extremely slow to load. It's not apparent on the rest of my computer, only on myvmk with myvmk launcher. I wasn't sure if it was the game or the application. Has anyone else had this problem? Or fixed this problem?

This happens to me all of the time, especially recently. Trying to play pirates is horrible because I lag SO much and I have really bad delayed shooting.

MacPat

Contributor
Go > Go to Folder...
Type '/Applications/MyVMK Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/myvmk/Temp' without quotes
Edit > Select All
File > Move to Trash

Problem solved! I suppose I could add a way for the application to delete the contents of the Temp folder every week or so. I update the application every couple of months, so you should download the latest version anyways.

Go > Go to Folder...
Type '/Applications/MyVMK Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/myvmk/Temp' without quotes
Edit > Select All
File > Move to Trash

Problem solved! I suppose I could add a way for the application to delete the contents of the Temp folder every week or so. I update the application every couple of months, so you should download the latest version anyways.
THANK YOU I'm currently deleting 32,483 items :dizzy:

ButterflyHeart

Ok I am having this problem again.

I have done Go > Go to Folder... Finder stuff and deleted my cache, and I just reinstalled it last week. Why can't I get it to load?

Is there an FAQ or someplace on forums that lists most of the possible reasons MyVMK Launcher on Mac won't load? I've been trying to log in for at least an hour.

MacPat

Contributor
Ok I am having this problem again.

I have done Go > Go to Folder... Finder stuff and deleted my cache, and I just reinstalled it last week. Why can't I get it to load?

Is there an FAQ or someplace on forums that lists most of the possible reasons MyVMK Launcher on Mac won't load? I've been trying to log in for at least an hour.
You might of deleted something by accident, download MyVMK Launcher again and drag it into the Applications folder and click replace.