Myvmk Login/Loading Help

aiyana

Hiiii friends

Okay so for the past week I haven't really been able to play myvmk because it got super slow out of nowhere (takes about 10-12 min to load from login screen, 10 min to enter rooms, and my clothes never load) and I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything I can do to fix it? I have Windows and use Firefox, and my Shockwave and Java are up to date. I also cleared my cache and tried internet explorer but it doesn't load at all on there. ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED PLEASE AND THANK YOU <33333333

aiyana

bump[DOUBLEPOST=1472675541][/DOUBLEPOST]i'll literally give you like 5k if you help me PLEASE

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry no one has responded to this yet! :( Try uninstalling and reinstalling both Adobe Shockwave and Adobe Flash Player. It's weird but I've actually had luck doing that. Also what Operating System do you have? Windows what?

aiyana

Thank you so much for responding omg lol okay thank you I'll try that right now! I have Windows 7

aiyana

I reinstalled both but now I keep getting a message after I enter my login info saying that this application required an Xtra (Flash Movie) that does not exist or failed to initialize properly :( and it says to please make sure the proper Xtras are in their folders. sighhh

I'm gonna try to google what that means/how to fix it lol

aiyana

OKAY THANKS TO JUSTIN MY VMK IS NOW FIXED. Only one minor issue now which isnt a big deal but if anyone knows a solution I would love to know. When i put my mouse over people it doesn't show their names so I have to click on everyone to see who they are. Anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you!