MyVMK Newsletter - December 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the third installment of the forum newsletter!

Due to the holidays and New Years coming up, the next installment of the newsletter will be Januaray 3rd, 2015.
Happy Holidays to all and see you in the next year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder:
MyVMK forums competitions:

Design a Christmas Ornament!
Help Santa Claus decorate his Christmas tree by creating your own ornament!
For more information. click here!

MyVMK Christmas Poem or Short Story Contest!
Create your own holiday story this Christmas!
For more information, click here!

MyVMK Forums Dress Your Pet Contest- Christmas Edition
This contest is all about you and your pet and how well you can dress your beloved friend!
For more information, click here!

Where in Disney World?
Answer the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights run in Disney every year. What year did Walt Disney World take over the light show from the Osborne Family?

To Submit an answer please create a new thread HERE!
Make sure to use the prefix "Where in Disney World Trivia!"

Last weeks answer was America Gardens Theatre and the winner is @maykay! Congratulations @maykay!

This Day in Disney History

On this day in Disney History:

In 2012, Monsters, Inc. 3D is released to theaters for a limited time.
For only a limited time was Monsters, Inc. 3D released in theaters around the country.

Now after the first release of Monsters, Inc. (which made a whopping $289,916,256 in North America) The Hulking, blue-furred monster James P. "Sully" Sullivan and his one-eyed assistant Mike Wazowski are making a comeback to the big screen in 3D! These monsters are employed by Monsters, Inc., a scream processing factory. It is the job of Sully, Mike, and their co-workers, including sarcastic Randall Boggs, CEO Henry J. Waternoose, and the lovely snake-headed receptionist to keep the frights flowing. All things change when a little girl, Boo, comes to there world and Sully and Mike plot to help save their jobs and Boo.

This short movie release raised $34.0M!

And in 2013, Monsters University was released and raised $268.5M!

Tips and Tricks

Each week we will be bringing you a new tip or trick to help improve your experience on the forum.

This week brings you:

Trading Post Sections

When you go to the trading post notice your in the trading section here and what is allowed posted here is discussion of items and their value

The "I'm Trading" Section is where you post lists of what you are trading

In the "Looking for" Section is where you post what you are looking to trade for.

Now in the "Archive" Section this is where all the old trading/looking for threads are located. Do not post in these threads they are old threads and are moved for a reason.

MyVMK Forums Staff Profiles:

Moderator Name:
NightWolf

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room is Main Street because it is the place I met my first friend.

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
My favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends and spend time playing games with them. I also enjoy spreading my kindness and making others happy as much as I can.

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
My favorite mini-game is Haunted Mansion. I love being able to play with friends and it earns me the most credits the quickest.

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
Be respectful to fellow members. Remember that treating someone with kindness, may bring kindness back to you. Also Pay it Forward! It may come back around some day when you need a little happiness the most!

Reminder to follow all our MyVMK Forum rules!
We will be adding more sections to our newsletter on the next installment. Keep an eye out for it!​

Status
Not open for further replies.