MyVMK on the Big Screen

I've been playing MyVMK for quite some time and was okay with having to play it on the computer. On my 13inch Macbook it has performed well. I did wish however, that I could play it on a much bigger screen. For a while I toyed around with different ideas and none of them worked. Connecting my Macbook to a TV was turning out to be a harder scenario than I had thought. For watching a movie it's great but playing a game not so much.

I gave up after a certain period because nothing was working the way I wanted it too. Back to the computer it was. Then last summer I purchased myself a tablet (off brand Chinese name, but super powerful and with great specs and CHEAP!) My tablet has a mini hdmi port which is great for connecting to the TV in my bedroom. Still I ran into a major issue. There was no feasible way for me to use a mouse and keyboard together while in bed. I could use the touchscreen from the tablet but my hdmi cord was not long enough to reach the bed. Finally I can up with the perfect solution! I wanted to use my PS3 controller as my mouse and have it wirelessly connected to my tablet at the same time. Once more this was no easy task. I had to go out and purchase extra cables and a Bluetooth dongle to achieve what I wanted. After about two months of waiting for the cables to arrive in the mail, I was finally able to set it all up. It takes a few steps but I can use my PS3 controller as my mouse and get the benefits of full-screen MyVMK on my 39' 1080p TV on my wall. No cables are involved and I can lounge in bed without the use of the computer next to me.

I still have some issues that I need to fix, such as the keyboard but overall it works flawlessly.

Surprisingly the game looks crystal clear. Even better than on the computer. I'll post a video/photo of the entire setup later so that you can see it in action.

My tablet is running Windows 10 alongside of Android Kitkat in case you were wondering.:D

If anyone wants a detailed write up of how it's done, let me know!