MyVMK Pal Error

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
So, I have been having this issue for a few weeks now where myvmk pal will not let me get past the log-in screen. The first notification that says there is an update has been occurring for months and I have just been living with it because, if I try to "update" it just says I can't and then it lets me log in. The new error though is preventing me from entering the game. I have tried uninstalling the program and then re-installing, but I am still getting the error. I have been using the new client as a temporary work around but I am unable to play Jungle Cruise on alpha...and I need some credits, lol. Can anyone help?

My laptop runs on windows by the way, if that helps at all.
Also, Firefox doesn't work for me either because it says it is not secure, so I am just SOL over here

Thanks,
Zazz <3

Attachments

Shadowofumbreon

Since MyVMK pal isn't working you can use the mac client on windows by downloading it and extracting the folder and going to MyVMK Mac/MyVMK Client.app/Contents/Resources/wineprefix/drive_c/winebottler and in that folder will be an .exe :) then you should be able to play JC again

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
Since MyVMK pal isn't working you can use the mac client on windows by downloading it and extracting the folder and going to MyVMK Mac/MyVMK Client.app/Contents/Resources/wineprefix/drive_c/winebottler and in that folder will be an .exe :) then you should be able to play JC again
Thanks! I'll give that a try![DOUBLEPOST=1519423484][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've also been getting it. I hope we get some answers on this soon
Yes! My credits are quickly dwindling lol!