MyVMK Pal not working

Nokuto

I have updated and everything. I log in and the mickey head turns green but it stays at "logging in Nokuto" and never starts up. I dont know what else to do

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Very strange.. I haven't seen this before. Are you logging in through the account manager or are you using the auto-login feature?

Kinglaser

Yep! How do I auto log in?
Go to your account manager, and click "Set Auto Login". Once you set it, close Pal and reopen it.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i have the old vmkpal and that isn't working it only crashed if i play a mini games at first, than it start crashes ever 5 to 10 times :( so i play it on firefox. @kolyaventuri I'm not sure if you make it to work. i have windows XP
Unfortunately, I'm not able to make myVMKPal work on XP due to software limitations. Windows XP, in addition, is no longer supported by Microsoft. I do not recommend continuing to use it, as you are at risk of security veunrabilities due to the fact that Microsoft will no longer be patching any of them. I recommend upgrading to Windows 7 if possible, so you are eligible for security updates from Microsoft.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to make myVMKPal work on XP due to software limitations. Windows XP, in addition, is no longer supported by Microsoft. I do not recommend continuing to use it, as you are at risk of security veunrabilities due to the fact that Microsoft will no longer be patching any of them. I recommend upgrading to Windows 7 if possible, so you are eligible for security updates from Microsoft.
i'm not talking about (my) i'm talking about the (old) pal and i thought you guys made it

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
I've tried both auto log in and normal!!! it wont work!!!

I also have the OPs same problem. It is taking me a reallllllly long time to get it to log in and sometimes I cant even get it to work. A little more info on this problem...when I click the person I want to log in on the accts manager, it pulls up where to put my password, but that window hardly ever loads fully and is VERY slow to allow me to type into the box and then sometimes it works and sometimes not. The older version before I allowed the update worked much better for me. I have windows 7, clean my comp regularly and have virus protection on it. Any suggestions? If at all possible, maybe we could have a link to an older version of Pal...IE the one that this updated from, for those of us who it worked better for? Thanks! :)

@kolyaventuri

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I also have the OPs same problem. It is taking me a reallllllly long time to get it to log in and sometimes I cant even get it to work. A little more info on this problem...when I click the person I want to log in on the accts manager, it pulls up where to put my password, but that window hardly ever loads fully and is VERY slow to allow me to type into the box and then sometimes it works and sometimes not. The older version before I allowed the update worked much better for me. I have windows 7, clean my comp regularly and have virus protection on it. Any suggestions? If at all possible, maybe we could have a link to an older version of Pal...IE the one that this updated from, for those of us who it worked better for? Thanks! :)

@kolyaventuri
Hi! Unfortunately, it will be a few more weeks until I can get you an earlier version or look into the bug myself. Currently I am traveling out of the country, and have very limited wifi. I will return on July 24th.

In the meantime, I would recommend contacting my partner @Anthony (anthony@myvmkpal.com)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Can someone make a video on how to download and work the myvmkpal for Macbook?
myVMKPal is incompatible with OSX as of right now. Please use oatmans MyVMK Experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk