MyVMK: Quests + Quest Kiosk

Gnome

Hi! :)
I had a good suggestion, and believe me I know it's not as important as other things in the game that need more developing, but I had a suggestion. When the chance comes, I think that the Quest Kiosk should definitely be developed into the game, and quests as well. Any of your guy's thoughts/ideas about this?

Thanks! :)
-Gnome.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Great idea. I think they're developing quests, and owning the quest kiosk was fun for me.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
This has been put in to discussion quite a bit but from what I remember from what was last discussed on it is that quests are still in development. I'm unsure when Amy was going to look into this whether it be after more mini-games are available or when Fireworks came out. Hopefully a staff can provide us with further information on this as I don't believe it has been brought up too recently due to all the commotion with fireworks.

I agree this would be a great addition and it would open back up the Quests for specific magics instead of us having to buy those magics. I highly enjoyed the quests for the Car, Diving, and Space suit magics :)