MyVMK Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.

MyVMK Secret Santa

Christmas is almost here, so I thought I would organize a secret santa for the community! How does it work? Just post that you're interested in signing up below! If your in-game name is different than your forums username, please include your IGN in the post as well. Signups will end on December 15th. After sign ups end, I will distribute every-bodies matches via PM. Hopefully @Amy can get the gift giving feature working again, but if not, you'll just have to track down your match and hand your gift in person! Please arrange to deliver your gifts no latter than January 1st, 2018.

In addition to signing up for the secret santa, you can also sign up to be a regifter. A regifter will be on standby, in case somebody fails to deliver a present. That way nobody who signs up for the secret santa will be left without a gift! How does regifting work? If you have not received a gift as of January 1, shoot me a PM. I will PM your match and they will have 48 hours to deliver, if they don't than I will contact a regifter, who will take the place of your original match.

However, please do NOT sign up for Secret Santa unless you are sure that you will be able to acquire and deliver a gift between December 16th - December 31. Don't want anybody to be left out! So if you do want to sign up as a regifter in addition to the normal secret santa (So you may be responsible for 2 gifts), just state so in your post. You may also sign up solely as a regifter, if you don't wish to participate in the normal secret santa.

Hope that makes sense to everybody! Feel free to post any questions below!

riddleguy

Sign me up!!! question...what if our match is on during times we cant play and the gift giving feature doesnt work? you dont expect us to be on during the wee hours of the night when we sleep do you?

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Sign me up!!! question...what if our match is on during times we cant play and the gift giving feature doesnt work? you dont expect us to be on during the wee hours of the night when we sleep do you?
Will just have to PM your match and try to coordinate a time when you can both be on to deliver your gift! Hopefully with 2 weeks of delivery time everyone should be able to find a common time to log in for a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.