[myVMKPal] 1.9 - Newsletters and alerts!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hi all!

We just pushed version 1.9 of myVMKPal, and it has some exciting new features!

The first addition we made, was alerts for the event planner! Now, at 5 minutes before, and 1 minute before, myVMKPal will alert you that an event you saved is going to start. Currently, this only occurs when you are using myVMKPal. We hope to add a feature soon that will allow for desktop alerts, regardless of whether or not you are playing MyVMK.

The second addition, is the ability to read the newsletter right from within myVMKPal! Just click the new newsletter icon (it looks like this:
) and double click on the newsletter you'd like to read:)

We hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks, MinoMinios

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Would love to try out MyVMKPal, but everytime i open it (Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling), it automatically stops working and prompts to close the program. Any advice? I emailed you earlier but never heard back. Im using Windows 7

C

Celluloid

does the events feature automatically update if event times change and alert users of time changes?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
does the events feature automatically update if event times change and alert users of time changes?
As of yet, it does not do this. That is something that could possibly be added. I'll look into it.

Akuma

Enemy of XenForo
Ever since the update, it hasn't worked for me, I keep getting caught in the reauthenticate loop no matter what I do.