myVMKPal download error

Jillybean1037

After reading a few threads about myVMK not working on firefox I decided to download myVMKPal to try to continue playing. When I clicked download, my norton antivirus software promptly removed it on the basis of a heuristic virus detection. I'm not sure if anyone has had this issue and would know what to do because I would like to continue playing myVMK but I can't risk getting a virus on my computer.

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
After reading a few threads about myVMK not working on firefox I decided to download myVMKPal to try to continue playing. When I clicked download, my norton antivirus software promptly removed it on the basis of a heuristic virus detection. I'm not sure if anyone has had this issue and would know what to do because I would like to continue playing myVMK but I can't risk getting a virus on my computer.
The installer for myVMKPal will sometimes trigger virus detection because it downloads the program when you run the installer (rather than downloading everything from the get-go). myVMKPal is safe, and we highly recommend using it for the best MyVMK gameplay experience!