[myVMKPal] It's brand new, and boy is it better.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I'd prefer a full recode of the app honestly..
UPDATE: Please see our "Letter To The Community" regarding this update (http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmkpal-a-letter-to-the-community-about-3-0.54482/)

You asked for it, we did it. myVMKPal 3.0 is out! And it's completely different from the old version. We've redesigned it, made it smaller, made it faster, and made it better. We've also gone through and removed some of the less-used features of the program.

More updates will be pushed out over the next few days to iron out any kinks that show up in the release version, as well as hopefully add some more functionality if you guys see something you miss.

Well, what are you waiting for!? Go download it now either by opening myVMKPal, or going to www.myVMKPal.com

Enjoy!
--Kolya Venturi and @Bird

Last edited:
I just updated to the new 3.0 version, and I honestly want to go back to the old version. It was so much better than this.

I dislike the new box,
  1. I can no longer set it to be located above the screen as I've had it since the beginning of MyVMK Pal.
  2. I only get a few choices of colors, none of which are even remotely close to the personally chosen green I had before.
  3. I really don't need to see a picture of my character, I wish I could hide this.
  4. It is so huge!
Plus, I almost always used the fullscreen because I hate accidentally clicking out of the screen during POTC, and this feature is now gone yet I can do it with every browser.

Thank you for trying to make it faster, but unless I find a way to revert to the previous version, I will use Firefox instead.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I just updated to the new 3.0 version, and I honestly want to go back to the old version. It was so much better than this.

I dislike the new box,
  1. I can no longer set it to be located above the screen as I've had it since the beginning of MyVMK Pal.
  2. I only get a few choices of colors, none of which are even remotely close to the personally chosen green I had before.
  3. I really don't need to see a picture of my character, I wish I could hide this.
  4. It is so huge!
Plus, I almost always used the fullscreen because I hate accidentally clicking out of the screen during POTC, and this feature is now gone yet I can do it with every browser.

Thank you for trying to make it faster, but unless I find a way to revert to the previous version, I will use Firefox instead.
The new myVMKPal is designed to be optimised specifically for the upcoming HTML5 client. I apologise for the lack of some features you use. I do have the ability to re-implement them, but at this time the most feasible option to implement is simply the full screen option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1440078695][/DOUBLEPOST]

I dislike the new box,
  4. It is so huge!

Please see our letter to the community regarding this update. http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmkpal-a-letter-to-the-community-about-3-0.54482/

Last edited: