[myVMKPal] Jungle Cruise Payout Estimator

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I made a thing.

Be warned that the calculation for credits could be totally wrong. It will need refining.

This will be in version 2.1, which I hope to release soon!

Currently, it only works for Jungle Cruise. I hope to expand that at some point, as well as refine the method for calculation.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Actually... if anyone knows the payout for JC (during non-double credit), it would be greatly appreciated if you let us know!

Bird and I have done some research, and discovered that the payout is around 2% of your total score, or about 50 points to every 1 credit.

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Actually... if anyone knows the payout for JC (during non-double credit), it would be greatly appreciated if you let us know!

Bird and I have done some research, and discovered that the payout is around 2% of your total score, or about 50 points to every 1 credit.

Can anyone confirm this?
I'm late, and I know it doesn't work yet, but yes, I've found it to be 1 credit to 50 points (15K is a 300 credit payout, 25K is a 500 credit payout, and 30K is a 600 credit payout).

Flume

The moment I downloaded that, my NET framework went out of control, and I couldn't play JC. I'm glad that was removed in the other update, but why does my NET Framework say something about an error almost every time I play on MyVMK Pal? I have the latest version of both programs.

The moment I downloaded that, my NET framework went out of control, and I couldn't play JC. I'm glad that was removed in the other update, but why does my NET Framework say something about an error almost every time I play on MyVMK Pal? I have the latest version of both programs.
.NET is just reporting there's a bug in the application, kolyaventuri doesn't have proper bug handling.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
.NET is just reporting there's a bug in the application, kolyaventuri doesn't have proper bug handling.
Because I'm lazy. Maybe I'll fix that for the final update, but after that update, I'm dropping support.