[myVMKPal] What's been happening

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey there!

I thought I'd give you guys a quick status update on myVMKPal, so you can be re-assured we haven't just fallen off the face of the planet.

The Mac/OSX version is being worked on, but we are running into some previously unforeseen problems, meaning that this release may be later than we anticipated. We will have an OSX version out as soon as possible though.

In terms of general updates, we have some ideas

• Quick Re-log button
    • Easily log back into the game, if something goes wrong (as in, if Elsa takes over your client)
  • Twitter integration
    • View the @myVMK Twitter feed from myVMKPal
  • Better myVMKPal home screen
    • We got lazy with this one. It's time we fix that.

If you guys have any ideas you think might make the usage of myVMKPal better, we'd love to hear them! (NOTE: Please don't use this as a place to report bugs. We are aware that the phrases are buggy, and other such bugs. Please report any bugs through our website here.)

Thanks, MinoMinios

P.S. We actually have another idea, but it's kinda iffy. You can read about that below.
  • User account management

We understand that this would be sketchy.

Despite this being an easy thing to add, we would NOT implement it without overwhelming support from the community. Your account information is rightfully yours, and we have no intention to steal or use your data.

Implementation of this feature would also be an opt-in/out system. You would have the option to disable user management completely, leaving the code completely untouched.

Good to hear about the new updates! My biggest thing is the home screen, the icons are a bit... odd.

Other than that, I'm not too eager about user account management. It is something that rarely is done and wouldn't see myself using it much.

I'm very excited about the Mac/OSX version! Hopefully it isn't too long before this is released, but good luck trying to get through the problems you're having! c: