MyVMK's 4th Birthday - Birthday Raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@HOST_Duchess? @HOST_Aurora? I have a question for any staff that can answer? For those that won the raffle last night.. Is it safe to sell our ticket yet? That is considering it was a winning ticket. Here is a quote from staff's post on this thread. This part of the post confused me considering we got a pop up last night saying we could sell our tickets.

"Winners will be awarded their prizes within 24 hours of the raffle. and their winning tickets will be removed from their inventory."

@HOST_Duchess? @HOST_Aurora? I have a question for any staff that can answer? For those that won the raffle last night.. Is it safe to sell our ticket yet? That is considering it was a winning ticket. Here is a quote from staff's post on this thread. This part of the post confused me considering we got a pop up last night saying we could sell our tickets.

"Winners will be awarded their prizes within 24 hours of the raffle. and their winning tickets will be removed from their inventory."
Please do not sell your raffle ticket, we are removing them as we award prizes to simulate "handing your ticket in". Losing tickets may be sold for 4,444 credits as a consolation prize.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Please do not sell your raffle ticket, we are removing them as we award prizes to simulate "handing your ticket in". Losing tickets may be sold for 4,444 credits as a consolation prize.
Thank you! I thought this was the case but was not sure. I have not sold my raffle ticket thankfully. I figured with it being a winning ticket that it would be bad. My suspicions were indeed correct. Again thank you for the confirmation Duchess! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.