MyVMK's The Price is Right

I'm rather disappointed. I was there early and got a seat and then I dc'd and you guys had no kind of back up plan for those of us who did (cause I wasn't the only one) and maybe next game come up with something cause this was a major let down for me tonight...

UPDATE: I talked to the game owners and we thought up some ways to prevent this from happening again so next game shouldn't be an issue! They were super nice and want to apologize to anyone who did DC and want to see you at their next game :)

Last edited:
UPDATE: I talked to the game owners and we thought up some ways to prevent this from happening again so next game shouldn't be an issue! They were super nice and want to apologize to anyone who did DC and want to see you at their next game :)
@Cowboy_Pirate - we are very sorry! It is very difficult to deal with those were dc'ing and those just choosing to leave midgame. During the game I am not watching forums, so I did not see your DC message here until after the game ended. I apologize and we are working towards fixing this type of issue to the best of our ability for future games. Thank you for being SO understanding!

Overall, tonight was a really great game. We were overwhelmed with the number players who wanted to participate tonight.

The following prizes were won tonight:
@Pan. won the 2013 Fab 5 Fall Leaves Pin Set (Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie and Pluto) PLUS the Thanksgiving Fall pins from 2014 and 2015
JessicaLynnn won a pair of Mickey Pilgrim Ears hat AND a Turkey hat
@OswaldtheRabbit won Colors of the Wind Magic

Pan and Jessica moved on to the Showcase Showdown, which was overrun with a turkey lurkey on the loose!
Pan's final bid was 44
Jessica bid an 11
The actual retail value was 64 and Pan walked away with Turkey base of his own!

Thank you again to everyone who showed up to play tonight! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves even with the server issues which were out of our control. We hope to see you all for our next Price is Right game. Please stay tuned, next game details will be posted here first!

We lost quite few last night (and gained a few) after the game hang-up and then server crash. Thankfully the game cooperated long enough for us to get the three Spin Off round contestants before booting us all so it didn’t affect game play much. We can say that was a first in Price is Right. It was great to see how supportive you all were during the craziness that was out of our control.

Foto and I are already pulling prizes together for our next game. The upcoming game will not be an RSVP event. Doors will open at the scheduled time and remain open until our audience is full.

Hi Guys! We are still planning another game. I was in a car accident and then some how managed to get sick on top of it all. Don't think we've forgotten about our next game because we haven't. Stay tuned for our next game date/time!