Name & Gif signatures

Forum Name: Stephherrs
Name wanted on signature: Stephherrs
Gif inside of text:Aladdin gif (i've left some links, i love all of them and can't decide)
Character outside of text: Mulan on the bottom left and Mushu and Cricket on the bottom right
Font: I really like the font used on Meggo and Marleighs!
Other: If you come up with any other ideas, I'd love to see them as well. Thanks!!!

Forum Name: Please put your forum name here. RockStar_PoohBear
Name wanted on signature: RockStar_Olivia (Olivia is ok if you can't fit it)
Gif inside of text:

Backups:

Character outside of text: Tigger and Pooh
Font: Surprise Me
Other: Can you add a guitar on top of my name

Your work looks amazing! If you have time, can you make me one as well? :)
Forum Name: PrincessBacon
Name wanted on signature: PotatoBacon
Gif inside of text: Can you find me something with baby pugs? lol
Character outside of text: Maybe a crown on the P and maybe a pug? I'll leave it up to you. xD
Font: I don't know if these fonts will work
http://www.dafont.com/mustardo.font?text=PotatoBacon&back=top
http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font?text=PotatoBacon&back=top
http://www.dafont.com/supersonic-rocketship.font?text=PotatoBacon&back=top
http://www.dafont.com/zenone.font?text=PotatoBacon
If these fonts won't work out, feel free to use one you think would look better! :)
Thank you!!!

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Hey guys so so sorrryyyy.... I'll try to make all of these soon. I've been really busy once I got back home from summer with working and practice and things. Haven't been on MyVMK much...
Thanks everyone for being patient. I apologize again. Life got in the way.

Hey guys so so sorrryyyy.... I'll try to make all of these soon. I've been really busy once I got back home from summer with working and practice and things. Haven't been on MyVMK much...
Thanks everyone for being patient. I apologize again. Life got in the way.
Hey man, whenever you start doing these again. Let me know.

I won't bombard you with another request because I have no idea if you're gonna be online again. Do got a Marvel one for you tho.

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
I'm a graphic design student and I looked through everything in every post. They're all amazing and I'm in so much awe, Stark! I just wanted to say that your work is amazing. I planned to try making my own signature, but after looking at your work, I'd be honored to have one of my own from you! But I'm with IncredibleJD, I'm not gonna add to the pile until we know if you're still doing this or not. If something happened and you're not doing it anymore, I completely understand. :hearts:
Just let us know!

I hope you're still doing these! Your art is literally amazing <3 !!!

Forum Name:
awko-taco
Name wanted on signature: awko-taco
Gif inside of text: Raining tacos ? :)
Character outside of text: Maybe a cute taco wearing a sombrero on the side? or maybe a sombrero tilted on top of the A in awko?
Font: Cursive & Bold!

Tony Stark

I apologize again, everyone. School got the best of me and I left the game for a little while. I'm back and I want to do signatures again.
First I gotta get done the ones I have in WIP - which I have all the info for and have started before I left. Due to my busy schedule this quarter (I'm taking 5 classes between practice and workouts) these may be a bit slow, especially if more people add on to it. But I'll probably knock these out at night or on weekends when we don't travel.

Again I do apologize but I'll try to get these done asap.

@bizarrekitties Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It's actually really easy to do! I'd love to make one for you and maybe I could even post a video or something on a tutorial if anyone else is interested!

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Hey, Idk if you're still doing these, but whenever you have the time :)

Form:
Forum Name:
HapaBruja
Name wanted on signature: HapaBruja
Gif inside of text:

Character outside of text:
Nani <3 If you could get her in her luau work outfit somehow I'd die
Font: Prefer a brush font but I trust your judgment more than mine on this one
Other: Could you please include the quote "Ohana means Family" ? :StitchBounce:

Thank you so so much and I hope you are doing better!

Tony Stark

Working on more tonight, just gonna shower first. Let me post these for these guys.... Sorry for the delay, yall. Let me know if there's anything more you want or something you want changed!

@Guitar I put the watermarks on there. If you wanted me to remove it because you wanted to put it on something else, just let me know. I'll give you permission.

[B]@Glittercathy[/B] Let me know if you want anything changed!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1512707306][/DOUBLEPOST]@noot Again, so sorry this is late! Idk if you're desires changed but let me know if they have!! These are super easy to make soooo it's ok if it has!

Last edited: