New way to post pictures

Right now you can post pics by clicking on that little mountain icon and it pops up asking for a link.(or do it the imgur way which I can't do)
I don't like that. It's hard for me to even get links from websites. Now, I can drag and drop pictures on to comments only; not my signature not my starting thread, comments only, which really sucks.
There should be another easier way without the frustration to post pictures on here. Websites crashing, links/IMG's not working, not worth the headache.

Please?

I don't know how coding works at all but there must be some way to update or fix this?

Neda

You can also upload pictures by clicking the "Upload a File" button in the bottom right corner.
That's the easiest way to me anyways, I used to get frustrated thinking I had to use the image button that made you include a link.

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly, but the way that works best for me (except for right now, but that's sign avatar's server's fault) is saving the image to my computer, uploading it to imgur, right clicking the image, selecting "Copy Image Address", coming back here, using the mountain icon to paste the link. OR if it's an image on the internet, I right click the image, go to imgur, and then follow the rest of the steps.

If for some reason that's not working for you, forgive me for not quite getting what's happening. :)

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly, but the way that works best for me (except for right now, but that's sign avatar's server's fault) is saving the image to my computer, uploading it to imgur, right clicking the image, selecting "Copy Image Address", coming back here, using the mountain icon to paste the link. OR if it's an image on the internet, I right click the image, go to imgur, and then follow the rest of the steps.

If for some reason that's not working for you, forgive me for not quite getting what's happening. :)
Imgur hasn't been working for me personally at the moment, thus I'm trying to suggest something else without going through that problem.

You can also upload pictures by clicking the "Upload a File" button in the bottom right corner.
That's the easiest way to me anyways, I used to get frustrated thinking I had to use the image button that made you include a link.
oh my god, idk why i never seen that

if it works out please close and delete this Felicia

edit: no that didn't work, at least not for signatures, which is my #1 problem at the moment.
No I really cannot use imgur.

I use a program called Gyazo that's really helpful as well. You can basically take a screenshot of a desired area (It gives you a box that you drag to select) and then it'll automatically create a link for you to share, or paste into a post. It creates .GIF's as well if that's something you're interested in. https://gyazo.com