Next Month's Theme

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I think it is a great idea! It would be awesome! I just want more dark rides. I think they should make one in every land. That would be awesome :)
Dark rides we're one of my favorite parts of the game!!!! I hope they do more.[DOUBLEPOST=1409550621][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't hope LOL I meant to say I cant wait and I hope so my fail sorry guys.

Last edited:

MissSimba

"For the month of September, we aren’t celebrating one theme… but all of them! We will be looking back at some of the best Kingdom moments with new and old events, activities, and items! Have you missed purchasing an item, or just want to collect more of them? All month we will be re-releasing select old themed items, as well as releasing brand new items! Celebrate with us! Celebrate MyVMK!"

So excited! :D

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
"...we will be re-releasing select old themed items, as well as releasing brand new items..."

It's not just a free for all of all the old rare coming back. The prices will depreciate slightly, but we don't know what's going to come yet, so certain things will most likely still be the same value when this month is over. And I like the fact that people who started later on now have a chance to get things they missed. A lot of people only just joined this summer and have been scrambling to try to catch up, so this gives them the opportunity to get on even footing with the monster traders who've been hoarding rare for months.

A way to keep the re-released items more rare would be to only release them for a limited amount of time. Like, instead of the way that all the themed furniture and clothes stay in the shops all month long, the re-released rares could be in for only the weekend or 24 hours. It's there so that everyone has a chance to get it if they can, but will still be considered rare when it's gone.