not getting any sword in the stone magic pins?

Tohrukun

i usually find that i get the sword in the stone magic pins quite frequently (i think the longest i've gone without getting a pin was 3 rides)

but today i think i've been on the rides around 12 times without getting a magic pin. did something change, am i experiencing an issue, or am I just having bad luck? idk what to think of this lol

Elle

It's the same with me today, but then again staff made it clear that it was all random... Maybe we're just not lucky today ; ^ ;
Hopefully you'll get some more soon! ( n . n )

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
From the main page: "You could ride ten times in a row and not get a Pin. Or you could get one on your second ride - since the Pin is given out randomly so there is no pattern or method to how it is given out."

So its really random I guess lol

Yesterday it took me 15 times to ride before I got one. Today I got one on my first ride. It really is just about luck... sometimes it's great, sometimes it's just really frustrating haha. Good luck to you Toh!

I have noticed if you go to the peterpan ride, and you get one, go to the alice one, and your chances are higher, this is what i have been doing, and ive been getting a lot.. idk what it is LOL

Emelon

I have noticed if you go to the peterpan ride, and you get one, go to the alice one, and your chances are higher, this is what i have been doing, and ive been getting a lot.. idk what it is LOL
This is what I do :) Usually if I alternate the rides, I'll get one every other time I ride.