NPCs Hours

So I would like to see there be some leeway for how often you can get credits from the NPCs. Like instead of exactly every 12 hours, maybe have an hour window where you can get the credits? I am suggesting this because some people may be unable to see the NPCs twice a day. For example, because of college, I am unable to get to my computer until 12:45 everyday. But I do not want to stay up until 12:45 am waiting to get credits from the NPCs but I'd be able to get them at 12. Surely others are having this same problem? A lot of us are now college students so our schedules are different. It might be nice to have a little leeway with the every 12 hours for the NPCs. Does anyone else agree?

Jasmine

Yeah, that'd be nice. I've also had problems getting credits, even when it's been 12+ hours.

John

If I play the first level of fireworks I get the same amount of credits as the NPCs (minimum) and it only takes 60 seconds more

InaDaze

The Confused One.
If I play the first level of fireworks I get the same amount of credits as the NPCs (minimum) and it only takes 60 seconds more
To be fair, not everyone can do that.

As for what the others have said I haven't noticed a difficulty in getting mine... But that might be because I never get it at the 12 hour mark anymore. I've been hitting daily cycles recently.

Maybe 10-11 hours would work? That's still twice a day and if someone really tries to stick to that they could get it 3 times a day on a certain day, I think. But you would have to be fairly committed to do that...