Old user returning

imsolosugar

After VMK closed some years back, I returned when I heard myVMK was working on recreating the old game. I signed up ofc and as time went on I drifted away from my account. Recently, some of my VMK friends convinced me to come back. And I definitely wanna rejoin everyone, but when I log in to myVMKpal, none of my inventory items that I once had were there. And I had quite a bit at some point. It had me create an entirely new avatar and asked for a new username, even though I logged into myVMK with my old info. HELP! :blue:

edit: I have already contacted staff.

imsolosugar

MyVMK is separate from VMK. If you were trying to log in to your old VMK account, it won't work. Everyone had to start over when they joined MyVMK
Yeah I created a myVMK account back in 2014 that I'm trying to restore! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

imsolosugar

Oh, sorry I misunderstood. You sure you are using the correct login information? Might have to wait and see what staff say.
No worries! My username and password worked for the forums and I was sure that my username matched my in-game username. So I logged right on into forums, but when I logged into myVMKpal, it put me through the process of creating a new avatar and selecting a new username. I even took a second to look up my old guest rooms and they were still standing, furnished and all like I left them! With the same username. [emoji22]

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
No worries! My username and password worked for the forums and I was sure that my username matched my in-game username. So I logged right on into forums, but when I logged into myVMKpal, it put me through the process of creating a new avatar and selecting a new username. I even took a second to look up my old guest rooms and they were still standing, furnished and all like I left them! With the same username. [emoji22]

Keep in mind that your login username does not necessarily = your vmk name. But yeah waiting for staff to get back to you is prob your best bet!

imsolosugar

Keep in mind that your login username does not necessarily = your vmk name. But yeah waiting for staff to get back to you is prob your best bet!
Thank you so much for your insight I really appreciate it!