Once Upon A Time! (Spoilers)

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Love OUAT <3 fangirling over Hook/Emma

WHOAH that hook punching himself was great. That kiss tho.

I feel so bad for Regina and I feel like she might go down into that bad spiral again.

totally was rooting for them the whole episode. Outlaw/Queen forever.

You know, I don't hate Frozen, but I'm kind of sick of it...

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
And just when I thought the whole Frozen cow ran out of milk... Disney pumps out more. :faint:

When Hook looked at Emma and told her he traded the Jolly Roger for a bean to bring her back, I melted. He's amazing, I love him.
HookxEmma fangirl so hard.

Was I the only one that got a chill when Regina said "You better hope you didn't bring anything else back." Sounds like her evilness will come back. :o

I have absolutely no idea why Arendelle and Elsa are even a part of Once Upon A Time right now. Are we going to Scotland next to meet Princess Merida and help her in her journey of turning her mother from a bear to a mother again?

But the Frozen lover in me is excited to see what's happening next. But srsly, what plot could they have to incorporate Frozen in? Elsa unfroze everything, is she suddenly becoming evil in OUAT with her frosty the snowman powers of doom?

Ugh OUAT you mess with my emotions. :ugh:

Last edited:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Don't worry. Disney will pump out Frozen for years more. alot
I believe it.

Well we already did Peter Pan and Neverland, we did Wonderland and Agrabah, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are off the table because they already showed a Rapunzel. We did Oz and the wicked Witch.

After Frozen is this it? What else is left? Are we gonna go to Narnia?

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I believe it.

Well we already did Peter Pan and Neverland, we did Wonderland and Agrabah, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are off the table because they already showed a Rapunzel. We did Oz and the wicked Witch.

I was trying to come up with ideas of where they'd go next since we've been to a jillion places, and I was like "Guess we'll have to go to Narnia." LOL!

Fiyero

I believe it.

They didn't do Agrabah in the main show. They could still explore the Aladdin fairytale there. I was also thinking Camelot, as we've seen Lancelot is in the show.

And with Narnia: Technically the White Witch and Elsa are based on the same person. So I mean, if they base it more off of Frozen, then the possibility for Narnia still remains, I guess.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
They didn't do Agrabah in the main show. They could still explore the Aladdin fairytale there. I was also thinking Camelot, as we've seen Lancelot is in the show.

And with Narnia: Technically the White Witch and Elsa are based on the same person. So I mean, if they base it more off of Frozen, then the possibility for Narnia still remains, I guess.
I think they are basing it off the Frozen world.

source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-finale-frozen-elsa-season-4-703314

So you’ll base the character on Frozen and not the original fairy tale?

Horowitz: We are dealing with the world of Frozen. We are honored to be allowed to do it. We loved the movie. We fell in love with it when it came out last year like everyone did, and we want to do our best to do it justice.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

I don't think they can explore Aladdin's story without changing the story we all know because Jafar was defeated in Wonderland by Alice and Cyrus. So they'd have to rework a tale of Aladdin without Jafar in it which is hard because he was a main antagonist in the story. Not to mention the way he was defeated in Wonderland is the way he was defeated by Aladdin in the story. So they kinda stole Aladdin's thunder with that one.

But Camelot would be really cool!

As for Narnia, the white witch was evil though wasn't she? Adam and Edward said they love Elsa because she's a misunderstood and assumed villain when she really isn't a villain at all, and in order to get Disney on board they have to stay close to the movies storyline.

Last edited: