Origin of Your Username?

Gregory = G. R. E. G. O. R. Y.

Here's the breakdown

G: I really love gummy bears, so the "G" obviously is in reference to the word bears, because when you encounter a bear in the forest (when you're busy searching for Briar Rose) you say "Oh, Gosh! A bear!".

R: I have quite the love for Breaking Bad (If you don't see where this is going, I feel bad for you). Ha! You guessed it. the "R" comes from the second letter in Breaking. You see, I don't remember anything from when I was two years old, so I figure the number two must mean something. I also don't remember anything from when I was one year old. So basically, I thought "well, one comes first- so I'll look at the word Breaking- and two comes second (shocking)- so I'll look at the second letter in BReaking".

E: When I thought of the name, I foresaw this day. I thought about how I'd put "E:" prior to explaining the letter's origin, and I liked the (very obvious) face that looked kind of like that :3 emoji face.

G: This one took some serious thought. When developing the name, I noticed my cat was in the room. Then I thought about my cat a little bit. He's orange. Orange=Florida=Disney=Mickey=Ears=Hearing Aids=Technology=Computers. And then I thought, "That's it! Computer!" (as I'm sure you were expecting) You buy computers with US dollars here in the USA. Dollars are Green.

O: One Christmas, I was eating Cheerios (hint hint). So I immediately began thinking about Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4, as anyone eating Cheerios would. As everyone knows, O is the 4th most common letter in the English language.

R: So I like the color Red. Red made me think of Iron Man. Iron Man made me think of Iron. Iron is a metal. Swords are metal. Pirates had swords. My teacher told me "R" is a pirate's favorite letter (little known fact).

Y: Picture me, 16 years old. Drivers Ed. Naturally I start thinking about what kind of car I want to buy myself once I can drive. Limousine, for sure. No wait- maybe a VW Bus. Let me look on eBay. Sure enough, there's a bunch of VW buses. I see one- has a bumper sticker. Bumper sticker has a turtle dressed as a VW bus. Turtle=Slow. Fast is the opposite of slow. I bought a Yellow Mustang.

Oh, no... wait.
My parents named me Gregory.
Whoops.

Last edited:

Kelsey

Gregory = G. R. E. G. O. R. Y.

Here's the breakdown

G: I really love gummy bears, so the "G" obviously is in reference to the word bears, because when you encounter a bear in the forest (when you're busy searching for Briar Rose) you say "Oh, Gosh! A bear!".

R: I have quite the love for Breaking Bad (If you don't see where this is going, I feel bad for you). Ha! You guessed it. the "R" comes from the second letter in Breaking. You see, I don't remember anything from when I was two years old, so I figure the number two must mean something. I also don't remember anything from when I was one year old. So basically, I thought "well, one comes first- so I'll look at the word Breaking- and two comes second (shocking)- so I'll look at the second letter in BReaking".

E: When I thought of the name, I foresaw this day. I thought about how I'd put "E:" prior to explaining the letter's origin, and I liked the (very obvious) face that looked kind of like that :3 emoji face.

G: This one took some serious thought. When developing the name, I noticed my cat was in the room. Then I thought about my cat a little bit. He's orange. Orange=Florida=Disney=Mickey=Ears=Hearing Aids=Technology=Computers. And then I thought, "That's it! Computer!" (as I'm sure you were expecting) You buy computers with US dollars here in the USA. Dollars are Green.

O: One Christmas, I was eating Cheerios (hint hint). So I immediately began thinking about Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4, as anyone eating Cheerios would. As everyone knows, O is the 4th most common letter in the English language.

R: So I like the color Red. Red made me think of Iron Man. Iron Man made me think of Iron. Iron is a metal. Swords are metal. Pirates had swords. My teacher told me "R" is a pirates favorite letter (little known fact).

Y: Picture me, 16 years old. Drivers Ed. Naturally I start thinking about what kind of car I want to buy myself once I can drive. Limousine, for sure. No wait- maybe a VW Bus. Let me look on eBay. Sure enough, there's a bunch of VW buses. I see one- has a bumper sticker. Bumper sticker has a turtle dressed as a VW bus. Turtle=Slow. Fast is the opposite of slow. I bought a Yellow Mustang.

Oh, no... wait.
My parents named me Gregory.
Whoops.
did you literally take time to write all of this[DOUBLEPOST=1432353988][/DOUBLEPOST]well
my name was krose bc kelsey rose
but people kept calling me rose or literally "crows" and i was like ok dis is dumb
so now it's just kelsey which is,,,,,,, name ok bye

Last edited:
In the old VMK I first had a girl account, but then I made a boy account to play on instead and I think I named this account Cloudie blue (maybe) (one of my friends on MyVMK told me they remember someone having this name. Maybe it was me :o ) When I joined MyVMK I wanted to have my original VMK name and I thought it was Cloudyblue. When I joined, a few days later I realized the name sounds sad because clouds :cloud9: and blue :blue: But, I decided to keep it :whee:

Jillybean1037

I wanted to be a princess but most names were taken and I can't remember why I put lil infront but I tried it and most were taken so then I tried lilprincess then my name Jill and the characters where too much thus Lilprincessjil was born :cheer: I decided to keep it because that character and VMK was such a positive time in my life that I wanted to stay true to it but with the extra L this time haha

LooseSeal

I am an escaped seal with remarkable dexterity in my fins, which allows me to type and shoot virtual cannonballs. That is also the reason how I escaped.

Marissa

black lives matter
I made up my username when I was in sixth grade in '05, so I have no regrets. My name's Marissa and I'm hella smart.