Peaks Quest Room UPDATED 5/11/16

Peak

Thank you all who came out for my first quest, Please leave any feed back on the quest (Positive or negative doesnt bother me ;) ) If you have any suggestions Im open to all and would love to know how I could improve my next quest.

NEW QUEST TIME HAS BEEN UPDATED!

My next Quest event will be Wednesday May 11th 8:30p.m EST Top prizes including 5* Magics!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
You really should probably lock the room when you are running low on prizes, I wasted a good 15 minutes because I didn't understand where to go for half of it just to be met with nothing. Maybe next time you could include pictures/hints? I don't wanna just come back on tuesday for the same thing to happen again.

Peak

Thank you all who came out and participated! I hope you all had an amazing time. I will be hosting another quest on Tuesday, May 10th 7p.m EST! With more fun and exiting prizes and questions. Hope to see you then.[DOUBLEPOST=1462657539][/DOUBLEPOST]
You really should probably lock the room when you are running low on prizes, I wasted a good 15 minutes because I didn't understand where to go for half of it just to be met with nothing. Maybe next time you could include pictures/hints? I don't wanna just come back on tuesday for the same thing to happen again.
Sorry about that, I will keep that in mind for tues. This was my first quest and I am learning from it!

Last edited:

Peak

BREAKING NEWS!
Tomorrow Nights Quest Hosts Pumbaa and Timon Have gone missing!
Come help the kingdom search for them TONIGHT at 8:30p.m EST

Doors open at 8, come and chat or complete yesterdays quest while waiting!
First 10 players to complete the quest will receive 5* magics!

Due to the avalibility of time I had today I was able to push out a quest earlier than expected(TONIGHT), A new quest will also be released TOMORROW at the original planned time(7pm EST)

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS!
Tomorrow Nights Quest Hosts Pumbaa and Timon Have gone missing!
Come help the kingdom search for them TONIGHT at 8:30p.m EST

Doors open at 8, come and chat or complete yesterdays quest while waiting!
First 10 players to complete the quest will receive 5* magics!

Due to the avalibility of time I had today I was able to push out a quest earlier than expected(TONIGHT), A new quest will also be released TOMORROW at the original planned time(7pm EST)
Sounds like fun! Will be there! :D I had so much fun last night!

Peak

My quest room is currently open for anyone who has not completed the quest LAST NIGHT, Small rewards will be given for completing this tonight :)
If you are having trouble finding the room just search my name and look for the room titled "Peak's Quest Room"

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Bummer :c was ready at 7 and didn't see it and got busy and missed another chance. lol this doesn't work for me >.< Let me know a time for the next one and hopefully you won't get busy haha

Was there a quest tonight @Peak ? I was checking on the forums and in the room, but didn't see anyone or you. I saw you posted 45 minutes ago but am a bit confused D:

Peak

bummer, had something come up and can't make it again :( I'll try if theres a next one. Thanks Peak for making this, just wish the times worked better for me XD
All of my quest are able to be replayed for a small prize at any time(once released)! just search my name and go to the room you havnt been too!

Get ready because here it comes!
They 3rd "Magical Mayhem" Quest IS OPEN!

My Quest hub will be open at 8:00p.m EST for those early birds who want to beat the rush! Dont forget the FIRST 10 players
to complete the quest will receive a 5* Magic! Hope to see you there

Last edited: