Peter Pan VS Alice

Which is better?

• Total voters

aliceblue

does DLR even have an Alice ride?
What?? It's only the original, lol! (Haha, I see you found a video of it that you posted. )

I feel like a traitor saying this, but I actually prefer Peter Pan, both in the game and at DLR. (I will say that I try to grab that Cheshire Cat on the stump every time I ride Alice in game though!)

The game's version of Alice is very bright and colorful, but doesn't convey much in terms of storyline, and I've never cared for the non-Disney music clips that were used in the first three rooms. In contrast, the non-Disney clips incorporated into Peter Pan work quite well, and there's a real feel of adventure and excitement.

Peter Pan consistently has the longest lines of any dark ride at DLR and has a huge reputation. Although it has gone through some changes over the years, it is still the awe-inducing ride of my childhood. (Funny story: On our only trip to WDW, we ran to Peter Pan as soon as the Magic Kingdom opened so we could beat the lines..... What lines? :D )

The changes to the Alice ride have not been so kind, IMO. Years ago the final room was a giant tea party table that you rode across, with towering, whistling teapots, and stacked cups and saucers swaying over you. It was magnificent! The last big room in the current version, while fitting more to the story order, is rather bland, with lots of green hedges and a lot of card soldiers marching around. The little tea party scene that they added at the bottom before you exit is nice, but I'll always miss that original room.

When it comes to the animated movies though, I cannot choose. Both are truly magical!