Photography

Cat

Ugh, the film pictures are STUNNING! Such an under-appreciated medium in my opinion. My favorite part is getting to develop the B&W film on my own.

I have a nifty fifty as well ;P I use it with my Nikon D3100.
However, when I can I borrow my school's yearbook department's 24mm f/1.4 wide angle lens to use with a canon 60D (I'm hoping to get the Nikon equivalent of the 60D which is the D7000, little out of my price range atm though)

BetterDays

Ugh, the film pictures are STUNNING! Such an under-appreciated medium in my opinion. My favorite part is getting to develop the B&W film on my own.

However, when I can I borrow my school's yearbook department's 24mm f/1.4 wide angle lens to use with a canon 60D (I'm hoping to get the Nikon equivalent of the 60D which is the D7000, little out of my price range atm though)
Thank you! I love film so much. I have a lot of rolls and am going to try to get back into it this summer. I have a lot more photos I like but I just picked what I could find haha. I started it 2 years before digital and it's a lot of fun.

I do like my lens a lot but I feel like I could broaden my horizons with another lens. I have a Canon Rebel T2i right now and it's not a full frame. I have heard the 24mm f/1.4 can look funky on this camera but I'm not sure. I've heard it's a hit or miss. Like I said, I would love to invest in a 35mm f/1.4 but I wouldn't be left with much if I did go ahead and purchase it right now lol.

Cat

Thank you! I love film so much. I have a lot of rolls and am going to try to get back into it this summer. I have a lot more photos I like but I just picked what I could find haha. I started it 2 years before digital and it's a lot of fun.

I do like my lens a lot but I feel like I could broaden my horizons with another lens. I have a Canon Rebel T2i right now and it's not a full frame. I have heard the 24mm f/1.4 can look funky on this camera but I'm not sure. I've heard it's a hit or miss. Like I said, I would love to invest in a 35mm f/1.4 but I wouldn't be left with much if I did go ahead and purchase it right now lol.
I'm almost certain that we have the 35mm at my school, and I'm positive we have a canon t2i. I can play around with them tomorrow and test out some combinations with the 24 and 35 on the t2i for you if we do!
Lens shopping is scary, I always have to ask like 20,000 people what they would get, and it's hard because I'm a Nikon user and Canon seems to be the preferred brand. I'll let you know though! (:

BetterDays

I'm almost certain that we have the 35mm at my school, and I'm positive we have a canon t2i. I can play around with them tomorrow and test out some combinations with the 24 and 35 on the t2i for you if we do!
Lens shopping is scary, I always have to ask like 20,000 people what they would get, and it's hard because I'm a Nikon user and Canon seems to be the preferred brand. I'll let you know though! (:
Thanks so much! They have a lens rental shop online that I have been thinking about trying out. It's just going to kill me to have a 35mm f/1.4 for my Canon T2i in my hands and not be able to keep it hahaha! I have a 35mm f/1.4 for my film but that's not nearly as much as the digital one is.

Thank you Solar and Tai! :)

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
my favorites are the cat and the ice cream ones! you are really good at photography!