Pin Clutter

Karalora

I've got a bunch of old pins I don't want--SITS pins, event prizes, holiday freebies, etc.--but can't get rid of either. They're not enough in demand to sell/trade to other players, and I can't even sell them back to the game because that option was never activated. They're cluttering up my pin inventory and making it hard to find the ones I still want to keep so I can wear them.

I guess what I'm saying is, can the staff please go back over the pins that have been released and make sure they're all sellable? Would it help if I offered a list?

Fruits

I've got a bunch of old pins I don't want--SITS pins, event prizes, holiday freebies, etc.--but can't get rid of either. They're not enough in demand to sell/trade to other players, and I can't even sell them back to the game because that option was never activated. They're cluttering up my pin inventory and making it hard to find the ones I still want to keep so I can wear them.

I guess what I'm saying is, can the staff please go back over the pins that have been released and make sure they're all sellable? Would it help if I offered a list?
Could always use a clone for inventory/storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karalora

Nice idea, but I only have the one laptop. I can't be in the game in two identities at once to facilitate the transfer.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff

If everyone can put a list together, I can go in and make them sellable! We have to do that manually so, it's sometimes forgotten! Sorry about that! :halcyon::paw:

Karalora

If everyone can put a list together, I can go in and make them sellable! We have to do that manually so, it's sometimes forgotten! Sorry about that! :halcyon::paw:
The unsellable pins I have (that are more than a month old) are:

*cracks knuckles*

An unnamed one for the Winnie The Pooh dark ride, features a "bee-hickle" in an autumn scene
Another unnamed one of a sugar skull
Yet another unnamed one (yeesh) of Pinocchio and Geppetto dancing (Father's Day freebie?)
Autumn Ariel
Blind Bag 5 - Couples
Bottle Cap - Honey Bee
Canada Day 2017
Carl and Ellie
Carousel Horse Princesses (various--these were SITS some month or other)
Cinco de Mayo 2017
Coco - Dante
Date Night quest prizes
Earth Day 2017
Emoji Mickeys
Fourth of July 2017
Goofy Movie - Roxanne
Halloween 2017
Harvested Infinity Stones (SITS)
Inside Up Badge
King of Fools
Mickey Roses (SITS)
Mother's Day 2017
Name Tags - Disneyland Hong Kong
National Aviation Mickey
National Grandparents Day 2017
Pandora
Pinocchio
Princess of Mardi Gras
Ride Pin - Alice in Wonderland
Ride Pin - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Ride Pin - Peter Pan's Flight
Skeleton Dance Anniversary
Sorcerer Gurgi
Sorcerer Mickey
Spooky (SITS from October)
SR Sour Bill
St. Patrick's Day - 2016
Star Wars Day 2016
Star Wars Day 2017
Superbowl 2017
Tsum Tsum - Hercules
Tsum Tsum - Powerline
Valentine's Day 2017
Veterans Day 2017
Vinylmation Pain and Panic

I don't necessarily want to get rid of all these, but they are the ones I cannot sell.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Not related to pins, but a lot of items/furniture are still un-named and unsellable. I know a lot of the christmas pieces that were for sale are unsellable, and the giant clock that was in the pirates crates from a month or 2 ago is un-named as well.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Not related to pins, but a lot of items/furniture are still un-named and unsellable. I know a lot of the christmas pieces that were for sale are unsellable, and the giant clock that was in the pirates crates from a month or 2 ago is un-named as well.
Any items you find like that, make a list of! I'll fix that soon :D

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
Heeeeyyyy, I just came back a month ago and I'll buy some off you or if you wanna just give them to mee orr we can work something out?