Player Appreciation

I wanna do a player appreciation shout out because the kid I'm babysitting rn is asleep and I'm trying to pass the time - BUT ALSO because I have met some of the most wonderful people on here! I know there's a lot of negativity in the game, but the friends I've made are amazing, hilarious, and DECENT in every single way! They are so accepting and always make me laugh. Thanks for tolerating me daily ;-) #OtherLobbyPeople @ManateeVanity @Alamar @Princessbacon @Cheeky @Neocissa @MaddieIce @Crazy_Moon @gypsyrose @Matty @Cowboy_Pirate @Mrtigerman @BrerFox @Young_Metro <3

Last edited:
I wanna do a player appreciation shout out too @RockStar_PoohBear , @Cloudyblue , @Frankster , @awko-taco , and @Gamingboi for being awesome group of friends helping me in the game if it's with a room or giving my credits too host my games without asking for anything in return :)
love you so much <3[DOUBLEPOST=1469545886][/DOUBLEPOST]@RockStar_PoohBear @Gamingboi @Olaf. @natalie fanella @saturnvmk @AlexanderH @meggo @MissExoskeleton @CrazyPizza @pixiechick27 @Cloudyblue @INFINITYnBEYOND @jewels @LordBD @Mitochondria & a few others who don't have forums...You guys are all amazing friends and ilysmm<3

Last edited:
shoutout to @Olaf. for being one of the first people to welcome me back in game and forums after not being on in 2 years! also shoutout to everyone else who has become my friend in the past few days!

Very special shout out to the wonderful @Superior ! Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, for being a great friend! I hope you have an amazing day out in the real world and in MYVMK! Hugs! <3
Oh heavens! How sweet is this - truly! I am tearing up at your lovely post, niknik. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and wonderful person in general! I do understand you have a real life outside of MyVMK but I am glad you spend some time on here. Hugs!! <3