Player Appreciation

[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Oh god girl I don't even know where to start with this. You're my crazy other half. When we start talking we come up with the craziest things, say the stupidest stuff, and honestly it's just perfect. I know I can come to you about anything & at the most random times cause we both have the same messed up sleeping pattern.
LOL, you da best.
--
Idk who to even mention on this thread. Haven't been playing much, & I haz no fwiends /sadface
o i see. we're not friends anymore. k.
I MENTIONED YOU. Kinda. ^^

[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] thanks for keeping my items warm.
[MENTION=119]karkat[/MENTION] thanks for psychoanalyzing me
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] thanks for being a younger version of me i luv talking 2 myself
[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] thanks for being so open
[MENTION=224]GoofyKR[/MENTION] thanks for still not meeting me >:[
[MENTION=291]Drewby[/MENTION] thanks for getting a bf while im single
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] thanks for being my ex bf
[MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] thanks for being my ex fiance

who i miss

Fiyero

Also

@Felicity - We've had a few bumps in our relationship but you're an amazing friend and anyone who knows you can attest to such. You're compassionate and always know how to make someone feel better. Thanks for putting up with my jerk side as much as you do

Elle

[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] - You are seriously the best person on the forums. You're real and don't take anyone's stupidity. I absolutely love your honesty. Don't let anyone ever bring you down girl. You go around helping players and people with their own problems and you have such a big heart. I love our calls and you're such a cutie pie<3
Love you twin <3 #Moseby4life
[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] - We've been through a lot more than people can imagine.. but at the end of the day, whatever our relationship is, i'll always love you, because you're the most amazing person to me that has ever walked into my life. You help people no matter who they are or what they've done to you. People should feel honored to be your friend.
Hohoende kudasai
微笑んでください。

@Oreo - For being an awesome friend and always including and encouraging me when I needed it most!
@Nivans @Famous @Cooltrev @Jordan @jafart @Crizal @Question - For being my friends and making me feel wanted and appreciated! I don't feel that way a lot at school, so it's amazing to be able to talk to and trust all of you.
@Jordan @Fiyero - For making it so I already have two great friends at college! I can't wait to see you!
@flamingbean @NiallOfficial @Poptart @AstroEllie - For always making my day and entertaining me when I see you in game; and for being really great friends.
@MagicIshaan - For sending me ugly snapchats and being an amazing friend. You always make my day! <3
@Gallifreyan - How could I forget my Galli? I'm so glad we are friends! Thank you for putting up with me! You're so fun!
@syders - Now that you're on hte forum, I can add you! I am so glad that I met you and that you share my love for hte One Direction, hte Cute or Boot, and hte spahgeti. I always have fun and laugh a lot when I'm online with you!
@Nutty - I seriously can't believe I forgot you. Please don't pull a Thomas on me. But seriously thank you so much for discussing Downton Abbey with me (and being equally obsessed bc I thought I was the only one). Also, thanks for being a really great friend, and making me laugh, and recognizing my grammar skills. I'm SO glad we're friends! I haven't seen you in a while; miss you. :)

I love all of you so much. :love:

Last edited:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@Famous
Do you want me to cry in class
Ilysm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION]- Can I adopt you pls.
yes pls, I will go get papers now, we gone have so much fuuuun!

To the most adorable in the kingdom;
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION]
thx boo u cute too.
Wow that just took me like 20 minutes to do, I feel like an old person with a computer for the first time. I guess I'll have to do one of these now, I'll do it when I get home :P

[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] for being lovely [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] for being a great BFF [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] for being an awesome friend [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] for calling me beautiful [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] You're super cool, and always friendly. [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] For your awesome work and sticking with this community through good times and bad.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Here's to...
those who know my secrets, my best friends. They are all beautiful and amazing and unique in their own ways;
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION]- My ultimate VMK BFF. I am so thankful we have reunited and actually ate sushi together! You will truly be a friend forever.
[MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]- Bae, We get each other. I love youuu.
[MENTION=1905]HiddenSecrets[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION]- My happy piece of toast and little SimSimmy. I love you both for putting up with me and my boy problems every day.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- We have too much fun sometimes. Can't wait to see Aladdin and Pippin!
[MENTION=3925]Native[/MENTION]- I've never felt more connected with anyone.. seriously. I wish we both weren't so busy all the time.

To the zany and deeply loved;
[MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION]- Hubby, stud muffin, pookie, NIVMOUS forever, never alone.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]- My favorite poopsie. I promise to never sit on you.
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION], [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- You crack me up. Everything that comes out of your mouths is pure gold. Stay beautiful.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=3313]Stargazing[/MENTION], [MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION], [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION]- love your snaps and you
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]- our first woman president
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION]- seriously the nicest person I've ever known
[MENTION=3406]fierceblair[/MENTION]- Blair Squared. That is all.
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION]- qq azn bb
[MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], [MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION], [MENTION=90]swalkah[/MENTION]_- lahv u.

To my first friends on MyVMK;
@Laura, [MENTION=1056]claraoswald[/MENTION], @Mango- I miss you guys so much.

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=2356]Jal[/MENTION], [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION], [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION], [MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION], [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], @Strawberry

To these hot thangs;
@DMoCTTA, [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION], [MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2458]mkzacky[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], [MENTION=558]milklady[/MENTION], [MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION]

To the MyVMK Times Crew RIP;
@Hannahx0, [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=147]alice-darling[/MENTION], [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION], [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION], [MENTION=582]RachiiBug[/MENTION], [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]

To my fellow New Yorkers/Jerseyans, when are we meeting up?
@iKingdom, [MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2586]LisaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=960]breboii[/MENTION], [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION]

To my original Kik crew;
@halebop, [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=2777]MeShellMyBelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION]

To my original VMK BFFs; I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3345]swishyhair[/MENTION], [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], @Masterpiece, @sunflowerprincess, and @WishDreams

To more beautiful people
@Marnetti, [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION], [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION], [MENTION=291]Drewby[/MENTION], @jt..., [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION], [MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION], [MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen, [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION], [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION], [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION], [MENTION=4752]Evehist[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION], [MENTION=490]Pockyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION], [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION], @swimfast, [MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=3975]KenDoll[/MENTION], [MENTION=2032]Ariel[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], @Mama_Umbridge, [MENTION=2774]Cooltrev[/MENTION], [MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION], [MENTION=3727]Jon[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION], @sarahbeara, [MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION], [MENTION=4204]Kryssa[/MENTION], [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION], [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]

To those who stand up and stand out;
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION]

To the best forum/game staff ever;
@Halcyon, [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION], [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION], [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION], [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION], @VMK_Oliver (& company), [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION], [MENTION=1103]pluto-pluto[/MENTION], [MENTION=149]Shane[/MENTION], [MENTION=737]WishUponaStar[/MENTION]

To those who quit, or don't get online often;
[MENTION=340]chewbacca[/MENTION], [MENTION=2044]Sheku[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=3539]nakk[/MENTION], @maydayray, [MENTION=3190]Gladly[/MENTION], [MENTION=572]Snowykisses[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Rain[/MENTION]_Drops, [MENTION=74]Monster[/MENTION], @iCupcake, @Iremember, @Inhale, @Isarah, [MENTION=3491]monkee[/MENTION], @OHHHKILLEM, @Farenheit, [MENTION=2955]FRONZILLA[/MENTION], [MENTION=2169]TaylorOMG[/MENTION], @Froggie, [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3378]anoldbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=2544]Kash[/MENTION], [MENTION=3172]Stefa[/MENTION], @Whale, [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]n, [MENTION=4199]gymnastics[/MENTION]

& to those who are still missing...
@WishDreams, [MENTION=1760]Wonder[/MENTION]Blue, @RubySunnyRabbit

I changed my mind. I decided to make a list just so all of my friends know how special and unique they are. I'm sorry if you're not on here.. we've probably never talked or only talked once.
:cape: To the rescue I come AMURICA!

Hehe love you Blair :hearts: You're honestly the sweetest girl ever :aww: you make everyone's day. Keep being amazing :flower:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Here's to...
those who know my secrets, my best friends. They are all beautiful and amazing and unique in their own ways;
[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION]- My ultimate VMK BFF. I am so thankful we have reunited and actually ate sushi together! You will truly be a friend forever.
[MENTION=1905]HiddenSecrets[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION]- My happy piece of toast and little SimSimmy. I love you both for putting up with me and my boy problems every day.
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- We have too much fun sometimes. Can't wait to see Aladdin and Pippin!
[MENTION=3925]Native[/MENTION]- I've never felt more connected with anyone.. seriously. I wish we both weren't so busy all the time.

[MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION]- Hubby, stud muffin, pookie, NIVMOUS forever, never alone.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]- My favorite poopsie. I promise to never sit on you.
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION], [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION]- You crack me up. Everything that comes out of your mouths is pure gold. Stay beautiful.
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION], [MENTION=3313]Stargazing[/MENTION], [MENTION=3872]marthajones[/MENTION], [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION]- love your snaps and you
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION]- seriously the nicest person I've ever known
[MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], [MENTION=193]Flower[/MENTION], [MENTION=90]swalkah[/MENTION]_- lahv u.

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=2356]Jal[/MENTION], [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION], [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION], [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION], [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2962]Superior[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION], [MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION], [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION], @Strawberry

To these hot thangs;
@DMoCTTA, [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION], [MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2458]mkzacky[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION], [MENTION=865]sabby[/MENTION], [MENTION=1944]Hipster[/MENTION], [MENTION=558]milklady[/MENTION], [MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4338]Coconut[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION]

@Hannahx0, [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=147]alice-darling[/MENTION], [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION], [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION], [MENTION=582]RachiiBug[/MENTION], [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION]

@iKingdom, [MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2586]LisaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION], [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION], [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=960]breboii[/MENTION], [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION]

To my original Kik crew;
@halebop, [MENTION=374]Fantasmic[/MENTION], [MENTION=2777]MeShellMyBelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION], [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION], [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3345]swishyhair[/MENTION], [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], @Masterpiece, @sunflowerprincess, and @WishDreams

To more beautiful people
@Marnetti, [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION], [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION], [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION], [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION], [MENTION=291]Drewby[/MENTION], @jt..., [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION], [MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION], [MENTION=363]Light[/MENTION]ning_Mcqueen, [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION], [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=121]Shakespeare[/MENTION], [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION], [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION], [MENTION=4752]Evehist[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION], [MENTION=490]Pockyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION], [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION], @swimfast, [MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=3975]KenDoll[/MENTION], [MENTION=2032]Ariel[/MENTION], [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION], @Mama_Umbridge, [MENTION=2774]Cooltrev[/MENTION], [MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION], [MENTION=3727]Jon[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION], [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION], @sarahbeara, [MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION], [MENTION=4204]Kryssa[/MENTION], [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION], [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION]

@Halcyon, [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION], [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION], [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION], [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION], @VMK_Oliver (& company), [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION], [MENTION=1103]pluto-pluto[/MENTION], [MENTION=149]Shane[/MENTION], [MENTION=737]WishUponaStar[/MENTION]

[MENTION=340]chewbacca[/MENTION], [MENTION=2044]Sheku[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=929]Mushu[/MENTION], [MENTION=3539]nakk[/MENTION], @maydayray, [MENTION=3190]Gladly[/MENTION], [MENTION=572]Snowykisses[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Rain[/MENTION]_Drops, [MENTION=74]Monster[/MENTION], @iCupcake, @Iremember, @Inhale, @Isarah, [MENTION=3491]monkee[/MENTION], @OHHHKILLEM, @Farenheit, [MENTION=2955]FRONZILLA[/MENTION], [MENTION=2169]TaylorOMG[/MENTION], @Froggie, [MENTION=1281]Markeh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3378]anoldbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=2544]Kash[/MENTION], [MENTION=3172]Stefa[/MENTION], @Whale, [MENTION=2651]Jordan[/MENTION]n, [MENTION=4199]gymnastics[/MENTION]

I changed my mind. I decided to make a list just so all of my friends know how special and unique they are. I'm sorry if you're not on here.. we've probably never talked or only talked once.
i really love you okay.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Here's to...

To these hot thangs;

To my original Kik crew;

To more beautiful people

All bow down to queen Blair! ily <3

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
To my closest friends: [MENTION=34]ExtremeGreenLight[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] [MENTION=3937]Lightning-Rose[/MENTION][MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] [MENTION=2958]Nivans[/MENTION] [MENTION=3167]KendallJenner[/MENTION] [MENTION=3765]Everest[/MENTION]_spring [MENTION=5157]Burgs[/MENTION] [MENTION=3167]KendallJenner[/MENTION][MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] @Tomlinson [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=3765]Everest[/MENTION][MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1783]Matty[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=2088]OswaldLucky[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=4584]monimarrero[/MENTION] [MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]The_Jedi_Master[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] [MENTION=124]Heidi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] @Mama_Umbridge [MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] and there's so many more so if i forget you yell at me to add you please

Let me start off by saying that all of you hold a big, beautiful spot in my heart. Every single one of you have always been here for me to give me advice and support and i just love every one of you to pieces. You all make me so happy.
Thank you so much for not giving up on me and for being here, and to that i say that all of you deserve the BEST in life and you're all going to go so freaking far in your lives and i know you will all be successful and beautiful people all of whom i will stay in touch with if it kills me. You're all beautiful people with incredible personalities and i wouldn't be here today without any of you...so thank you so much.
My time here on vmk has literally been the best. i'm never leaving even if i say i am, because i've met so many beautiful and wonderful people here. yes there are some bad apples, but compared to smallworlds, vmk is golden and wonderful. i want to thank every one of my friends because i probably wouldn't be here without them right now. they have stood by my side through pretty much everything since early december. ( when i came here again.) i love you all so much. the past 8-9 months have been so, so hard for me and every day is a new challenge for me..but with you all by my side, i can move mountains.

To my lovely best friends:

[MENTION=2774]Cooltrev[/MENTION] - Trevor, I honestly don't know where i'd be without you. Do you know how much i love you? You're my best friend and you mean the world to me. I'd honestly do anything and everything for you. Yes, you CAN be mean, but i know you're joking and i never take it seriously..and i know you know that too. Whenever i want to give up, i think about our pact and even when i say i cant do it anymore..i just think about what you'd do if i were gone. Your opinion matters so much to me and i honestly could not be happier when you're with me. You are the one person I would honestly go to if I needed advice..and you're the one person who is, without question, always there for me. Being your best friend for the past 6 YEARS has been the best and i know we'll be the best of friends forever. You're literally my brother. I never want to lose you.

[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] - Sil i honestly could not ask for a better bigger sister and a better friend. you are always here for me to talk to..and i just love it. you're so gorgeously beautiful in every way and your sense of humor makes me so happy. YOU. make me so happy. the other night i was literally bawling my eyes out during that conversation we had and you mean so much to me. I'd walk through fire for you. Please never leave me, okay? You're so sweet to me and so kind and loving and I know that since we met that we just grow closer and closer every day. Your trust and faith in me in both your words and your actions couldn't make me happier, girl. I just love you. I do. You're my wifey forever. Best friends for life.

[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - I don't think i've ever met someone so strong and kind and amazing. Your support and your constant calling me beautiful even when I deny it just..amazes me. You never give up on me cassie and i love you so freaking much you don't even know. You're the gorgeous one. You're literally everything to me, cas. I know how hard you try and how you're always here for me..so when i say that people don't care, i don't mean you. You're literally just. You take my breath away, honestly. I know i can confide in you and tell you anything and you'll never judge me for it. I really, really love you. Thank you for being here with me. Thank you so much.

[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] - Matt, i am honestly so glad I met you. You're funny, you're wonderful, very kind and always tired lol. :D You're probably one of the kindest, best friends i have ever had in my whole life. It's really not easy for me to open up to people, but I trust you so much and i trust your good judgement. You're also probably one of the only people i can go to for advice without judgement. Your opinion on things also matters so much to me, too. I kind of slink away when i feel like you're irritated or annoyed with me, though. But in all honesty, I'm so jealous of how smart you are and how athletic and friendly you are. I want to be like that. I'm really glad I have someone in my life who is on my level of thinking and knows what they're talking about. I really trust you and i can relate to you with so many things. And i want you to know that i'm always here for you just as you're here for me. Thank you so much for all of the support you've given me..it means so much to me that you care. It really does. Yes, i DO do very stupid things and i know how stubborn i am, but don't give up on me, ever. please. I honestly hope we're besties forever because you're a great guy and a great friend and anyone who can't see that is a loser.

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - jenny i honestly love you so freaking much too. you don't understand how incredibly important you are to me and how excited i get when you're around. I really honestly love you to death and i miss you so much whenever you're not here. I know i can go to you for anything and i know you're always here for me..and i want you to know i'm always here for you too. you mean everything to me. you're so amazing and i'm proud and so happy to call you my bestest friend and my shrampywampy. You're so freaking sweet and kind to me and it makes me just want to cry and laugh out and ifo;hsdfs;odfhdsf. I love you more than all the shrimps okay.

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - okay can i just have a moment to say how much i freaking love you?? You're one of the funniest, most amazing people I know in this world and i wouldn't have it any other way. You've literally always been here for me through everything and you've given me the best advice in the world and your inspirational speeches to me make me so happy and i cry and i just want us to be best friends forever okay? You make me feel worth something in this world and i just can't thank you enough for your support.

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] - oh my god i would walk through fire for you. I'd give you the world, i'd take you anywhere you'd want to go. You're my best freaking friend on here and you've had my back since pretty much day one. Words can not describe how special you are to me and how much you mean to me, and what i'd do if i ever ever lost you. You make me so happy and you know all of the right words to say and it makes me want to squeeze you in a big cuddly hug because you're just so amazing. You're the kindest, most gorgeous, sweetest young woman i know who i would go to the moon and back for. You're so strong and your words and your support is why I'm not gone yet. I will always and forever have your back and there's nothing you can do about it. :D

[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] - Max i cannot thank you enough for all of the incredibly super nice things you've done for me. You honestly are the best and you hold a special place in my heart. I've never seen anyone go out of their way for someone else like you have. You're someone I can really trust and I thank you so much for all of the support you've ever given me and the equipment you've given me out of nothing. I also want to thank you and might I add how extremely nice you are for this, for being so patient for the painting you've been waiting for for months now. it's half way done, saved on my broken laptop that still hasn't been fixed yet because my home life is pretty chaotic at the moment. You honestly deserve an award for being the most patient person ever and it means so much to me that you A. don't hate me for not getting it done yet
B. Care so much about me.
You're a truly beautiful person with a beautiful soul and i will always be loyal to you and i will always have your back. You're really great, man. Thank you so much.

[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - when you get a chance, read your visitor messages. i've left a note there for you.

Last edited:
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION]
It's people like you who keep me on this game. You are probably one of the sweetest, prettiest, coolest girls on here! Maybe we can talk sometime (: I'm sure we'd be good friends.

Girl you are more adorable though, but thanks c:

Last edited: